Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

116613LB New Ceramic Blue Plastic Look? Outstanding Look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roylex
    replied
    the shade of the blue is wrong. Does not give a classy look but rather a more "plastic " look due to the bright colour. If only the shade
    was slightly darker its would look much nicer

Leave a comment:

• baxterbay
    replied
    Blue and gold. Too bling for me.

Leave a comment:

• breitling77
    replied
    Exactly!!!

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
    I was like you when I purchase my Ceramic blue sub, in fact I was almost sure that I am getting the old blue sub but out of the window display, this new blue kind of caught my eye, at first look, it looked like a "Indian" blue (sorry no offense to Indians here but its actually a nice happy Deepavali, joyous occasion blue), I just had to try it to be sure to give it a miss. I even gave it a disagreeing look when the SA brought it out from the display. However, when I put them on my wrist, its like a EUREKA moment and I knew that the BLUE SUB IS THE ONE.

Try both and see which one makes your heart beat skip a beat.

Leave a comment:

• koshiru
    replied
    I was like you when I purchase my Ceramic blue sub, in fact I was almost sure that I am getting the old blue sub but out of the window display, this new blue kind of caught my eye, at first look, it looked like a "Indian" blue (sorry no offense to Indians here but its actually a nice happy Deepavali, joyous occasion blue), I just had to try it to be sure to give it a miss. I even gave it a disagreeing look when the SA brought it out from the display. However, when I put them on my wrist, its like a EUREKA moment and I knew that the BLUE SUB IS THE ONE.

Try both and see which one makes your heart beat skip a beat.

Leave a comment:

• t28
    replied
    Amazing snake! That new blue? I haven't got used to it yet.... That's why I got the 116613LN instead....

Leave a comment:

• sthark
    replied
    i think on photo it does look plastic like, but the real thing look is acceptable

Leave a comment:

• jimmy631
    replied
    It looks quite plastic from the shine

Leave a comment:

• Great123
    replied
    It takes time before the new blue sub settle in, don't compare to the old blue sub( it a masterpiece)it is completely diff league. Look plastic, are you comparing to a Casio/fake rolex. I competely agreed.Why rolex change from aluminum to ceramic bezel? Cos rolex has gone the wrong direction, the sub is meant as a tool, not a dress watch. They are making Casio watches and selling at premium prices. Rado watches has been around making ceramic material in their watches, but did it caught on with the public, answer is no, it is still hovering in the same league as Swiss army, luminox watches, obviously rolex never study into this. But luckily, the bracelet saves the overall watch design with the intro of 904l, 18 k YG and WG into the sub, of course the new glide lock deployment buckle and clasp, else it will be worse. guess rolex SA may have employed a chap from Casio or Rado.
    Strictly my 2 cents worth of personal view , no offence to the hardcore sub fans out there。

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Seriously dude. The snakes appear more outstanding than the "plastically-looking" watch
    Lol agree

Leave a comment:

• praha335ci
    replied
    The blue dial on the submariner does look different depending on light. The New Yatchmaster is nice to look at only in full sunlight and in partial looks quite dull . It is also very light and kind of flimsy on the wrist whereas in comparison the submariner feels sturdy and substantial in weight.

Leave a comment:

• yngfai
    replied
    Nice watch.

Leave a comment:

• bttan
    replied
    Most important thing - you love what you have and you wear what you love

My thoughts - great watch, love the blue bezel and the solid bracelet but not a fan of the blue dial. If they were to make it more like the Sunray dial of the Yachtmaster, I would have been sold and sporting one now (instead of the said Yachtmaster)

Leave a comment:

• Hiroki
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Seriously dude. The snakes appear more outstanding than the "plastically-looking" watch
    I take it as from your Agree Plastic Look.

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
    Its an outstanding look and will most likely be my next purchase
    (Ganbatte Kudasai praha335ci)

Originally posted by bluescorpion View Post
    Nowadays Snakes also wear Rolex liao.
    Is a new improvement

Originally posted by hskit View Post
    Outstanding look
    Same thinking as me

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
    its like a boobs job
    looks great on photo but plasticky in real
    Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
    I love ceramic! It may looks cheap as plastic but it's a technological masterpiece!

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
    I think it look plastic in pic but look gorgeous in real!

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
    That's poisonous. (Not e snake)
    yes the watch more poisonous than the e snake. For your own safety do not touch the watch.

Originally posted by KayzHeiden View Post
    It look like cheap plastic... thats why I never get 116613LB, compare to my more classy 16613... however I love the new solid bracelet.
    I have to respectfully your opinion for this 16613. why very easy if not because of 16613, Than maybe ROLEX did not create this outstanding 116613 (IMO)

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
    Nice combo ... Rolex & Snake
    Originally posted by Buybinbin View Post
    The pythons you have there looks pretty massive !
    Originally posted by michaelchangkc@yahoo.com View Post
    cool..... though i am bit scared of snake..
    Originally posted by Rolex116613
    The snake has to wear the rolex to tell them they are not as poisonous as the watch.
    Nice pict.
    Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
    put another pic of the snake wearing Through the watch hhee..
    You 4 amigos like the snake more than the watch right.

Slowly zoom the yellow and white snake. if you zoom zoom and zoom deep in , you may see the snake wearing the outstanding 116613LB. zoom Lah !

This opinion does not restricted. Open to all members. i will accept negative or positive. No right no wrong (IMO)

Leave a comment:

• michaelchangkc@yahoo.com
    replied
    cool..... though i am bit scared of snake..

Leave a comment:

• Buybinbin
    replied
    The pythons you have there looks pretty massive !

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X