double red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double red

knowing that this is one of the rare timepiece, never expect to see it in sg. anyone know how much is the est. price? ( didn't ask the owner as the shop is pack of customer )

If I remember correctly.....its between $25 - 30k minimum , depending on whose selling ....

Comment

thank u for the reply, didn't expect lower either as gd condition vintage Exp II also selling as price SS daytona.

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
        knowing that this is one of the rare timepiece, never expect to see it in sg. anyone know how much is the est. price? ( didn't ask the owner as the shop is pack of customer )

where did u get this???

the last i saw this in SG - the owner is an unker driving a yellow porsche.

Comment

this watch i saw at bencoolen, sunshine plaza shop name call " time will tell ".
          almost 1month liow since i last saw it.

Comment

ok then is different piece maybe - i can remember this cos that time gathering this unker fren of my fren wearing that - i ask him he selling arnot - he smile at me ley.

i hope not he sell to the shop one.

Comment

Originally posted by bwaysaigan View Post
              i hope not he sell to the shop one.

Comment

can you get their website to work? the last time I tried it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                  can you get their website to work? the last time I tried it didn't work.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a website which gives indicative prices for vintage rolex models?

Comment

Originally posted by bwaysaigan View Post
                      the owner is an unker driving a yellow porsche.
                      yesterday i sitting at hub II lim kopi, uncle next to me talking english and hokkien cham cham, later out of a sudden he walked pass infront of me saw his yellow richard mille, drive his yellow porsche out to bring a blur uncle in as he was lost...

straight away i have a feeling is it him boh?????

this pic is contributed by Mr ohlins as i borrow it from his blog.
                      Last edited by siambee; 02-09-07, 10:31 PM.

Comment

haha this pic from the purists.com.....richard mille thread....
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

yesterday i sitting at hub II lim kopi, uncle next to me talking english and hokkien cham cham, later out of a sudden he walked pass infront of me saw his yellow richard mille, drive his yellow porsche out to bring a blur uncle in as he was lost...

straight away i have a feeling is it him boh?????

this pic is contributed by Mr ohlins as i borrow it from his blog.
                          nabehs wat his porsche plate numbor?

Comment

bro, i really cannot ans ur question... as his car is facing my back.

Comment

Hi guys, I have a double red SD, my dad bought it for me when I was born.
                              Deep Sea Sea Dweller
                              Black dial Milgauss
                              White dial Explorer II
                              DRSD 1665 MkIII
                              Gold Day-Date

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X