Vintage Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I got a vintage rolex watch but is unable to post it here to check what model is that? Can anyone help?

Comment

• Originally posted by ngheechuenmark View Post
      Hi,

I got a vintage rolex watch but is unable to post it here to check what model is that? Can anyone help?
      Hi! You will first have to upload your photo to a web photo hosting site such as photobucket. Then you copy the direct link of the photo and paste at the site. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by ngheechuenmark View Post
        Hi,

Hi! You will first have to upload your photo to a web photo hosting site such as photobucket. Then you copy the direct link of the photo and paste at the site. Cheers

Comment

• SIHH Bovet watch fair 2014

Comment

• Comment

• Rolex 16550
              The cream dial Rolex 16550'is highly collectable owing to the discoloration. However, owing to the demand, the are bound to have man made discoloration. Normally, the white 16550 dial owing to manufacturing default, will changed to a nice yellowish cream colour. However, I have seen one in brown lately. I was told that the authenticity of the brownish dial is questionable,many comments?

Comment

• Hi all, i am new to roc and have no exp with rollie.
                Just found a daydate rollie about 35mm (without crown) in my uncle's storeroom, it's a vintage model maybe 60s-80s.
                It has a screw down crown (so i think it doesn't manual wind) and has a sticker behind its back with '6917' written. When i google '6917', i found that it is a ladies datejust.

Would be happy if anyone can provide some leads on what model it is.

And an idea where I can get it fixed? Can RSC fix 60s-70s models?

thx

Comment

• Originally posted by sleepstoomuch View Post
                  Hi all, i am new to roc and have no exp with rollie.
                  Just found a daydate rollie about 35mm (without crown) in my uncle's storeroom, it's a vintage model maybe 60s-80s.
                  It has a screw down crown (so i think it doesn't manual wind) and has a sticker behind its back with '6917' written. When i google '6917', i found that it is a ladies datejust.

thx
                  Please post some photos..

There is a vintage shop at lucky Chinatown point basement 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by sleepstoomuch View Post
                    Hi all, i am new to roc and have no exp with rollie.

thx
                    Doesnt sound right.

You said itw as 35mm so it may be a daydate or a datejust.
                    If it has indeed a day display then you can zero in on the model being a daydate.
                    You didnt specify watch material so it could be white gold or yellow gold or??
                    If the sticker is originally for that watch and it states 6917, then it cannot be 35mm as you know now that 6917 is a lady datejust.

Send it to RsC for verification. Then they will give you a rough quote for servicing.

I hope its a daydate for your sake.

Like Max said, post pics and the mystery will be instantly solved

Good luck

Comment

• Comment

• Wah, i love em Seiko divers......

Comment

• Vintage

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                          Wah, i love em Seiko divers......

Love theses

Comment

• Sweeeee!

Comment