Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 40 year old 5513

its been a few days already,

finally hit the "4 red dollar notes with no change"...though I have lost someone close to my heart..this is probably the best and only consolation on my birthday.

may i share with you my equally old 5513...

Still in love with it n my wife wears it often

[IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I am reaching my four zero soon so would like to wish you this milestone with my friend. He is slightly over 40.

Comment

Heres another Tuesday wristshot...

Been wearing it to the gym these days too....but not to the pool n no showers either, for the watch.

Comment

Don't know why when I see this dressing of yours, it reminds me strongly of your (ex)Pam351, sr no. 001. It was soooooooo matching, as compared to this watch ..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Very nice 5513! Thks for sharing!
            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Don't know why when I see this dressing of yours, it reminds me strongly of your (ex)Pam351, sr no. 001. It was soooooooo matching, as compared to this watch ..
              It could have even been more matching with this current pair of brown shoe leh..
              Sadly, I sold the 351 for all the wrong reasons...in the end, I got this instead but now the other matching ND is useless

Comment

Which's the other "matching ND"?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Which's the other "matching ND"?
                  the current production of 4 liner, BNIB.

Comment

And you bought that too ?! Champion la, you . Think of selling ?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice 5513s.

Hmm reach 40, 5513...
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Nice 5513.
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Bro coopster, find a matching tritium pearl to match the nice dial...

Is the dome a superdome?

Comment

Originally posted by xela View Post
                            Bro coopster, find a matching tritium pearl to match the nice dial...

Is the dome a superdome?
                            The angle may not do justice to the tritium pearl.
                            Otherwise I think it matches quite alright 95% and so far, been getting good feedback, esp with the faded insert...
                            I don't think its original superdome, a T19 dome more likely.

Comment

Yes, maybe angle of shot.. If u need a superdome, let me know. I have some spares...

Shall post my 5513 pics later.. This thread becoming like a 5513 thread..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X