No announcement yet.

Vintages! How much are all these worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintages! How much are all these worth?

http://rolexpassionreport.com/4005/m.../#!prettyPhoto

Never a fan of vintage until chance upon these website. Strong heritage of Rolex in these watches. Never knew star dial, moon watch and even Rolex logo on sapphire glass until
    Now

Rolex. Never fail to amaze me

Nice site! Never knew there are Rolexs like that very educational. Thanks Jack!

Comment

Those are probably from the 50s or earlier....very interesting to see these in really gd condition still!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

beautiful
        twenty-eight : 28 : XXVIII

Comment

You don't wanna know how much all that worth..

Comment

Wow.. Thanks Jack really an eye opener for vintage watches. I find vintage watches has a unique character somehow different from new watches. The more I look at it, the more I like it!! Cheers!

Comment

Philipp Stahl is the founder of RolexPassionReport.com, and has been organizing Passion Meetings since a few years back in The Netherlands with Bernhard. Now he has undertaken the task of organizing on his own. He is a very knowledgeable collector with endless rare references in his stable.

ASIA is where he plans to spread the passion and knowledge.

Passion Meeting Hong Kong is in 3 days. Check his blog in the first few days of June, and it's time to keep those jaws locked for a prolonged period of time.

Rolexes, just when you thought you seen it all, another minor variation blows your mind.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X