Omega Seamaster Geneve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Seamaster Geneve?

hi guys i'm really new to this horology stuff but i'm really interested in acquiring a vintage omega watch. is anyone here knowledgeable on vintage omegas? are they valuable?

i went on ebay and i saw a listing of a old Omega Seamaster Geneve. i tot omega made the seamaster and the geneve as seperate lines.. so does this watch exist? is it real? is there really a Seamaster Geneve?
    any insights would be great!

Originally posted by enrique View Post
    hi guys i'm really new to this horology stuff but i'm really interested in acquiring a vintage omega watch. is anyone here knowledgeable on vintage omegas? are they valuable?

i went on ebay and i saw a listing of a old Omega Seamaster Geneve. i tot omega made the seamaster and the geneve as seperate lines.. so does this watch exist? is it real? is there really a Seamaster Geneve?
    Bro , wrong thread la... Anyway welcome to the forum ... Cheers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by enrique View Post

eh, i think this post shld be under omega subforum? anyway, welcome to the forum.
      anyway, if you want to collect vintage omega, you may want to check out forums like www dot vintage no space omega no space forum dot com. there are various models that omega came up, and you will be very surprised by what they to offer in the past. like collecting any other vintage of other brands, some are more desired than others so you got to read up, cause there's a lot of fakes too. google heirloom gallery (their shop is at Riverwalk, oppo. Clarke Quay MRT Station) and you will find a fine and varied offering of vintage omegas there...
      have fun!
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X