No announcement yet.

Bracelet replacement with ROC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. wonder if he does walk in coz I feel more comfortable popping up to HKG rather than mailing my watch to him. Guess I'll have to email hi.

Comment

was quoted $4K + for a brand new in RSC ... ridiculous !

Comment

Originally posted by Wwaagghh View Post
        Hmm. wonder if he does walk in coz I feel more comfortable popping up to HKG rather than mailing my watch to him. Guess I'll have to email hi.
        he is a trusted guy, no problems mailing him the bracelet (i've sent him quite a few bracelets over the years - my last few were just normal airmail - no signature, etc). but if you go to hong kong regularly...

“Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Hey Thanks for the contact info!

Comment

I think many shops selling pre-owned Rolex watch can restore and 'tighten' the bracelet and should cost you a few hundred dollars or less.

Comment

Originally posted by zhleez View Post
              I think many shops selling pre-owned Rolex watch can restore and 'tighten' the bracelet and should cost you a few hundred dollars or less.
              MY does professional restoration work, not tightening alone. It's a very complex process.

Comment

IF I were you, I will source the bracelet from any of the leading watch forums, and even on ebay.

Comment

how much does it cost 2 buy one or two links for a president or a daydate president 2?

Comment

About bracelets,
                    If bracelets are slagging bend like a suspension bridge, is there a way to tighten up?
                    At dealer shop, they quote a customer who wanted to sell a lady full gold date just lost about 2k due to that..
                    So Jiak lat..!!

Comment

Originally posted by god2send View Post
                      About bracelets,
                      If bracelets are slagging bend like a suspension bridge, is there a way to tighten up?
                      At dealer shop, they quote a customer who wanted to sell a lady full gold date just lost about 2k due to that..
                      So Jiak lat..!!
                      Send to Hong Kong Michael Young for bracelet restoration for about US$1200

Comment

Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
                        Send to Hong Kong Michael Young for bracelet restoration for about US$1200
                        Was that what he quoted? Wow, last time only $500.....
                        Sigh....things really expensive nowadays....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaba View Post
                          Was that what he quoted? Wow, last time only $500.....
                          Sigh....things really expensive nowadays....
                          Yup, quoted me $US$1200, sent mine last month,still waiting..actually my gold bracelet done waiting for jubilee

Comment

Wow.. Very ex ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X