For All Vintage Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All Vintage Fans!

Happened to find this thread in PuristSPro. Go ahead and get yourself poisoned (Don't say that I didn't warn you!)

http://rolex.watchprosite.com/show-f...ti-867143/s-0/
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Outstanding vintages that oozes class and machismo. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
      Bro how are you today, your outstanding review, I lost when I saw the white Explorer 2, fake or what ?
      Not my review la, but it's definitely an outstandingly real one la!
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Who has a Jean Claude Killy to show me?

http://rolex.watchprosite.com/?page=...3&s=0&size=raw

Comment

Every Rolex vintage collectors and fans should check out Philipp Stahl's and Mike Wood's collection on Watch Prosite! Amazing!!
          Even owning just one of those pieces feels great, no to mention the 100-300+ pieces each owns! this is madness!!

Comment

Understand the black exp2, is vintage but not understand the white, can anyone advice me, look at the face like new model exp2, look at the bezel, look like vintage exp2, am I wrong on something I see, maybe I not see this model yet:
            This is a new 216570 that has been customised with faux patina and a 1655 style bezel. Philipp Stahl blogged about it in commemoration of the 60th Everest anniversary. It is something you could order if you enjoy the look.
            Live for Greatness

Comment

Outstanding now I understand: that's what I thought, it can be done, super outstanding: thanks for the outstanding info, I old you a beer:
              Are you going to get that outstanding piece or not?

Comment

Originally posted by r4gs View Post
                This is a new 216570 that has been customised with faux patina and a 1655 style bezel. Philipp Stahl blogged about it in commemoration of the 60th Everest anniversary. It is something you could order if you enjoy the look.
                Wow, thanks for the explanation

Comment

+1 Cool

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

awesome..tx for the share...

Comment

wow eye opener . thanks for sharing

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse