My tiny collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tiny collection

Thought ill share the current state of my collection after 4 years of collecting watches and a major consolidation

Originally posted by mew View Post
    Thought ill share the current state of my collection after 4 years of collecting watches and a major consolidation
    2 of my all-time favourite watches are there already- the Speedy and the JLC Reverso. Swee la
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Thanks for sharing ! A great collection ! 2 sport pieces & 1 super refine dress watch ........complete liao !

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
        2 of my all-time favourite watches are there already- the Speedy and the JLC Reverso. Swee la
        Thanks
        Originally posted by LSL View Post
        Thanks for sharing ! A great collection ! 2 sport pieces & 1 super refine dress watch ........complete liao !
        haha thanks!
        still missing a haute horlogerie piece but that will be very very long term goal

Comment

Really nice! May I please ask where did you get the strap for your Reverso? I am looking at one too!

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
            Really nice! May I please ask where did you get the strap for your Reverso? I am looking at one too!
            Thanks I bought the strap from the MBS boutique however they seem to have a very limited amount of choices in stock

Comment

Originally posted by mew View Post
              Thanks I bought the strap from the MBS boutique however they seem to have a very limited amount of choices in stock
              Much appreciated! Guess I have to pop down and check it out!

Comment

Airking has left the collection and its in place, the Nomos Club Dunkel

Also picked up two daily beaters along the way

Comment

I think mew has stated that the "Airking has left his collection"?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
                    Outstanding, if you joint my meet up, please wear that blue Rolex, i like to try on hehe !!
                    Nice collection! Indeed the blue dial is very captivating. I have my eyes on the new Yacht Master blue dial.

Comment

The nomos club was replaced again with this.

I think im done for now
                      Chronograph, Diver, Dress and a quartz beater.

Comment

Nice collection

Comment

Nomos best of the lot!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X