• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
    Too swee for words to describe...
    thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      if it comes to servicing, will AP accept it? I know Rolex doesn't if the diamond bezel belongs to 3rd party
      From what I know AP will not service it as it's considered modify..juz like bamford Rolex..u bring to RSC they will also not service it..

So for servicing gotta look for outside watch repair shop etc...

For servicing have to look for outside

Comment

Originally posted by Tua Pao Xian(CannonDeity) View Post
        From what I know AP will not service it as it's considered modify..juz like bamford Rolex..u bring to RSC they will also not service it..

So for servicing gotta look for outside watch repair shop etc...

For servicing have to look for outside
        you shld bring it back to AP anyway.

Then take a photo of their jaws dropping... hahaha
        -----
        AP ROO Diver
        Carl F Bucherer Patravi TravelGraph
        Franck Muller Casablanca
        Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose Gold
        IWC Big Pilot 5004
        Panerai GMT Luminor PAM 088
        Rolex Milgauss 116400GV
        Rolex Daytona 116505

Comment

This piece is no longer a Ice...

It is a Iceberg!

Comment

Mr Tua Pao Xian, you champion...
            116610 LN
            Pam389
            SBDX011

Comment

Epic! And it really matches the Panda look... ah... Thanks Mr CannonDiety, now I know what my Panda will look like iced haha and the answer is Epically good! I must work harder or strike toto to be able to do this LoLz

... just wondering, is this the most expensive sg-roc forumer owned bling watch? I haven't been on this forum long enough to see all that can be seen and Of course I'm assuming Mr CannonDiety here has got no reason to bluff us

Comment

Originally posted by trewyn View Post
                Epic! And it really matches the Panda look... ah... Thanks Mr CannonDiety, now I know what my Panda will look like iced haha and the answer is Epically good! I must work harder or strike toto to be able to do this LoLz

... just wondering, is this the most expensive sg-roc forumer owned bling watch? I haven't been on this forum long enough to see all that can be seen and Of course I'm assuming Mr CannonDiety here has got no reason to bluff us
                i rmb there is some bro who got v expensive limited edition AP or some got Richard Mille etc.... for mine in fact the diamond and workmanship cost more than the watch itself.... but i knew some do it more expensive than i do as mine is VS diamond and thus it can be done at the retail price of 2 Skydwellers...if folks use Flawless Diamond..that will even be more expensive...

So mine is nothing compare to some bro here....

Comment

Originally posted by trewyn View Post

i rmb there is some bro who got v expensive limited edition AP or some got Richard Mille etc.... for mine in fact the diamond and workmanship cost more than the watch itself.... but i knew some do it more expensive than i do as mine is VS diamond and thus it can be done at the retail price of 2 Skydwellers...if folks use Flawless Diamond..that will even be more expensive...

So mine is nothing compare to some bro here....

Comment

Many years ago...my first watch was a G-shock, that cost 250 but i manage to bargain it down to 148 dollar, and it took me 5 month in order to afford that...Then years later..my first Luxury Swiss watch was a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera, but the watch died on me 5 years later (from there i dun trust Tag)..lolz

Then after that an Omega PO, then a Rolex Sub and finally this is my most extravagant purchase..took me about 2 months to consider and saved enough money to buy it..lolz.. at first was deciding on a Rolex President with full diamond..but my dad bought it so dun wanna look the same as his and so i get an AP and had it customize it so to make it look unique and also its cheaper compare to buying those with diamond set by AP (leather strap model alone is 159K, bracelet model shud be 200K and above), so after all the consideration, I decided to get my Iced Panda....

For me i feel that life is short and i'll try my best to live it to the fullest...working hard and trying to afford the finer things in life...This is one of the reason why i used a Rolls Royce as display pic..reminding myself that it is a goal i try my best to achieve and i aspire to own a Rolls Royce next time=p Then i can be the Ultimate Tua Pao Xian..hahaha

Comment

Power!!!!!!

Comment

Very big jump. From Omega PO to Rolex Sub(Gold) to AP(Diamond).

Originally posted by Tua Pao Xian(CannonDeity) View Post
                        Many years ago...my first watch was a G-shock, that cost 250 but i manage to bargain it down to 148 dollar, and it took me 5 month in order to afford that...Then years later..my first Luxury Swiss watch was a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera, but the watch died on me 5 years later (from there i dun trust Tag)..lolz

Then after that an Omega PO, then a Rolex Sub and finally this is my most extravagant purchase..took me about 2 months to consider and saved enough money to buy it..lolz.. at first was deciding on a Rolex President with full diamond..but my dad bought it so dun wanna look the same as his and so i get an AP and had it customize it so to make it look unique and also its cheaper compare to buying those with diamond set by AP (leather strap model alone is 159K, bracelet model shud be 200K and above), so after all the consideration, I decided to get my Iced Panda....

For me i feel that life is short and i'll try my best to live it to the fullest...working hard and trying to afford the finer things in life...This is one of the reason why i used a Rolls Royce as display pic..reminding myself that it is a goal i try my best to achieve and i aspire to own a Rolls Royce next time=p Then i can be the Ultimate Tua Pao Xian..hahaha

Comment

See my Iced Kachang AP!

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                            See my Iced Kachang AP!

Wow. Got diamond, rubies, emeralds.... Solid
                            -----
                            AP ROO Diver
                            Carl F Bucherer Patravi TravelGraph
                            Franck Muller Casablanca
                            Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose Gold
                            IWC Big Pilot 5004
                            Panerai GMT Luminor PAM 088
                            Rolex Milgauss 116400GV
                            Rolex Daytona 116505

Comment

Originally posted by ejong View Post
                              Wow. Got diamond, rubies, emeralds.... Solid
                              Come with 2 "ah tar chee" too...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                                See my Iced Kachang AP!

Your Rose Gold AP looks Classy and elegant...many celeb wore it...i saw one worn by Hip Hop Mogul Jay-Z...tats a nice looking watch you got there pal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X