Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fabulous swatch system 51

Dear Friends at Sg-roc,

Just wanted to share my experience with the swatch system 51 I purchased 2 weeks ago at the launch at the Swatch flagship store in Orchard Road Singapore.

Paid SG$209 for it...and it is absolutely hands down lovely. The movement is decorated in a playful colour..has a transparent rotor disc..and most interstingly a 90 hour power reserve. How cool is that right? All this...in a hermatically sealed case to boot.

Case diameter is 42mm and strap is made of silicon(not plastic). Personally..I like it for its cheery youthful look.

Cant seem to download the pic...but here is a video I created. Cheers and enjoy in good health.

Link to video review: http://youtu.be/IJ1CGZnzTBw

Your friend and fellow member,
    Lester

Nice video dude....i have one in black too! enjoy ur new watch!

Comment

Cheers Dude. Enjoy in good health.

I am thinking of getting a 2nd System 51 in white. The white model really essentuates the movement in multicolour...the spinning rotor is really obvious as well. Cool!

Wishing all Members a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,
      Lester

Comment

Went to view in person yesterday.

Impressions: Very light watch at 38g. Thick, plastic casing. Very fascinating to see the caseback with all the colors. Of course, the sweep seconds is not that smooth but acceptable. 90 hour power reserve is awesome. Only black one has leather strap. If I ever get one, it would be because it's kinda a tech breakthrough? only 51 parts, very light, and 90 hrs PR.

I wish the case could be not so thick though.

Comment

Hi, i got one too! just curious. does your watch hacks? i read some reviews and they claim that the watch is suppose to hack and date changes at 12. mine doesnt and the date changes at around 1 plus..anything wrong?

Comment

Hiya Theophilus,

With regard to the hacking..yes I have tried it and it does hack. What you need to do is to turn the crown slightly in the clockwise direction ( this watch manually winds in an anticlockwise direction) and hold for 2 seconds...you will see the second hand shudder and move backwards for about 4 seconds and then stop. Tada! Hacking done. Tried it several times this way and it works. Try it dude. All ze best. Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X