Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foxbat View Post
    super swee, after ur pic.......it made me lose focus also
    plan for both long and short termlah... rollie long term goal.. seiko short term...
    In The Bag
    Him
    Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
    Her
    Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
    Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
      definitely keepers and wearers? for all of them..

this one is difficult to findleh... tot of odering from ebay.. those from phillipines one but mostly fitted with aftermarket parts...

got someone in sungei rd who claimed to be 'the man' for vintage seikos.. see how it goes...
      here's a local guy selling his, seems original, wabi hands & markers..

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...ight=6309-7040

As for Sungei Road, unless you're very familiar with Seiko vintage's, I will be a bit skeptical to get seikos' from there

Comment

Added 3 more Seikos after my Samurai.... and I may just go for an orange dial one after this to make it the fabulous five..

Bro, may i know how many cans of " Calmex Abalone " = to your can of " Tuna "

And does it come in bracelet and where to get in singapore har?

Bro.. You very very addictive you know

Btw, your seikos all very very nice
        相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Added 3 more Seikos after my Samurai.... and I may just go for an orange dial one after this to make it the fabulous five..

An Orange Monster would certainly fit well into your fine collection ...

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

yea.. OM is a must man... affortable watch that you wouldn't regret.
            have one on maratac elite strap..

you tuna looks wear it in good health..
            i'm still looking for a cheap one but quite hard to find

i have one 6309 - 7040 too. surprisingly the cushion case is quite comfortable
            didn't regret getting it too.

"some men just want to watch the world burn."

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
              here's a local guy selling his, seems original, wabi hands & markers..

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...ight=6309-7040

As for Sungei Road, unless you're very familiar with Seiko vintage's, I will be a bit skeptical to get seikos' from there
              thx for the headsup.. a little pricy for me... nevertheless will not write him off..

been reading a lot about seiko vintage..
              In The Bag
              Him
              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
              Her

Next Target

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
                Bro, may i know how many cans of " Calmex Abalone " = to your can of " Tuna "

And does it come in bracelet and where to get in singapore har?

Bro.. You very very addictive you know

Btw, your seikos all very very nice
                sorry bro, never tried calmex abalone.. i got the tuna from a nice bro here. it comes only in the rubber strap.. i think you can get the bracelet online or from Thong Sia but i prefer to leave it in straps because i already got the sumo on bracelet..

don't think you can get the tuna locally since it is a jdm watch.. unless someone ordered or bought it from Japan and sell it here..
                In The Bag
                Him
                Her

Next Target

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post

Couldn't agree more with you.. I have hinted to my wife abt getting an Orange Monster for my coming birthday...
                  In The Bag
                  Him
                  Her

Next Target

Comment

Originally posted by funky_banana View Post
                    yea.. OM is a must man... affortable watch that you wouldn't regret.
                    have one on maratac elite strap..

you tuna looks wear it in good health..
                    i'm still looking for a cheap one but quite hard to find

i have one 6309 - 7040 too. surprisingly the cushion case is quite comfortable
                    didn't regret getting it too.
                    Oh Brother!! Where can I get the strap??? nice!!

tunas don't come cheap these days... saw some posts at 1k!!

damned! you make me want to steal ur 6309-7040!!
                    In The Bag
                    Him
                    Her

Next Target

Comment

Oh Brother!! Where can I get the strap??? nice!!

tunas don't come cheap these days... saw some posts at 1k!!

damned! you make me want to steal ur 6309-7040!!
                      haha! google westcoastime for that strap..
                      also be very clear and very specific what size and color u want for the strap,
                      i suspect howard (the owner) is of some age.. have a few frens who got the wrong strap from him.

if u dont mind OM from the grey market its quite easy to find one at 200+

yes.. tuna is discont so you know lah.. sillyporean ....
                      but 1k is ridiculous lah.

haha.. thats quite a few on other overseas forum...
                      but i realised the value is slowly going up. so grab urs now!

Comment

how 'bout a seiko bfk to add to ur divers?

Comment

saw ur sales thread bro... apart from tight finance, i also have not develop any liking to kinetics yet... but i must say an all black diver looks cool and will definitely complete my collection...
                          In The Bag
                          Him
                          Her

Next Target

Comment

saw ur sales thread bro... apart from tight finance, i also have not develop any liking to kinetics yet... but i must say an all black diver looks cool and will definitely complete my collection...
                            haha it was a gift..thus im keeping e bfk..heh.

seiko bfk comes in silver with yellow face n black face too!

Comment

haha.. dont lost focus again!

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post

looks very solid.. can get it locally ar? what is the model # for this? hehehe..
                                I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X