Some pics of my watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lead28 View Post
    oops... similar price in HK, about S$300 in HK, will source for nice watch there too.. heard price more attractive than Sin. Anyway.. take my time as i am there every year

Thinking of getting new tissot sport to add into my collection, but quartz movement.. but like it 44mm
    Really? Do let me know where to go and look for these watch winders. I'll be in HK mid August and might have some time to go and jalan. Maybe I can scout out for you ahead of your Dec trip!

Comment

Originally posted by jonolau View Post
      Thanks! So sad, my Breguet and JLC Squadra now sold too ...

Happy shopping for your watch winder! I actually ordered mine from the US and it cost about S$320 in total including shipment by courier.
      Nice collection bro! Love the vintage Rolex! You sure seem to have sold quite a few watches recently, planning to get a grail watch?
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
        Nice collection bro! Love the vintage Rolex! You sure seem to have sold quite a few watches recently, planning to get a grail watch?
        Ha ha, I've too many right now and have to pare down the collection before hitting the next target!

I know for sure the next target is either the GMT IIc half gold, or a Daytona.

Comment

Ha ha, I've too many right now and have to pare down the collection before hitting the next target!

Wish I'm as disciplined as you're ... Been toying with the idea of paring down my collection to approximately 12 pieces for quite a while now but could never bear to do so ...
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Just sharing pics of some of my babies ...

Nice collection you have !!!

What is the size of the AP RO in your collection??
            Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Nice collection you have. Let me know if you plan to let go of your RO

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X