Clear All

SOLID!! thanks for sharing..
    I'm a super low-baller

Comment

how many watches do u actually have? haha

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        how many watches do u actually have? haha
        Should be 40 plus... there are some in boxes cos no space to store them liao... Decommissioned ones... hahaha
        But most of them are cheap ones which cost only a few hundreds la...

Comment

actually i envy u. i also have alot of watches, from swatch to ellesse and other watches. but i not like u, so carefully u keep them all. i all throw away or cannot find them liao. cheap or not, it the love for your watches that i need to salute u haha that is when i started loving watches, but i cant fdind them liao

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            actually i envy u. i also have alot of watches, from swatch to ellesse and other watches. but i not like u, so carefully u keep them all. i all throw away or cannot find them liao. cheap or not, it the love for your watches that i need to salute u haha that is when i started loving watches, but i cant fdind them liao
            I understand how you feel. Something that got you started previously but no longer around. Guess what, i do have a Casio G-shock which i had worn during my NS days in the navy, somehow, did not know where did i put it and cannot find it anymore now. So sad about it cos that watch had sailed with me round the region, participating in a number of exercises. So i know how you feel.

Guess what, i had kept their boxes and papers as well, from the very first watch. So you must have guess that my wife is complaining all the time about these boxes.. wahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post

Guess what, i had kept their boxes and papers as well, from the very first watch. So you must have guess that my wife is complaining all the time about these boxes.. wahaha...
              the solutions.. let her keep her's shoe boxes..
              I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Bro your collection SOLID! Full of history!

Wish I have kept watches like you. Most started with cheaper watch but usually throw away (damaged), give away, lost.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Muachee View Post
                  the solutions.. let her keep her's shoe boxes..
                  I bought a cupboard for her to store her bags.. hahaha... that solved the problem... she;s more into bags...

Comment

Thanks 4 sharing

Thk u bro sportee for sharing your collection.

The sentimental value of your featured pieces are touching & definttely worth preserving.

One question though....the watches left by your Dad & Uncle, how diffcult is it to service them ?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                      Thk u bro sportee for sharing your collection.

The sentimental value of your featured pieces are touching & definttely worth preserving.

One question though....the watches left by your Dad & Uncle, how diffcult is it to service them ?
                      Not so difficult, only its expensive. The one left behind by my uncle qite problematic. always too fast... But at least it is still ticking...

the servicing is not difficult as JW can service them. 200 plus per watch and have to wait pretty long.

Comment

Me and My wife and our pams...

Comment

My Pam 88 very blur... lousy shot... pai sey

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thks for the headsup...always been afraid of getting my hands on the "classics"...maybe it's time

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                                I bought a cupboard for her to store her bags.. hahaha... that solved the problem... she;s more into bags...
                                Bottega Venetta? Saw a piece price so good, 1K+ cheaper but never buy...
                                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X