Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pics of an old Sinn.

Sinn 142 D1 Ti.

'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Nice watch!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Beautiful Look as relevant now as well as in future.

Just like a IWC Porsche Design Titan Chronograph.

It look just like new!! Very nice!!
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Very nice!
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I do not know how old is this 'old' sinn, the design is look up to date. Swee.

Comment

This is not a very old model. The last I checked, the AD sold off their final piece sometime last yr. It houses the Lemania 5100 just that the second hand dial got replaced by the D1 logo. So it looks as if nothing is moving, pretty cool I felt. Ltd to 500pcs I think

Comment

Originally posted by Familyfirst View Post
              I do not know how old is this 'old' sinn, the design is look up to date. Swee.
              It is not vintage but a limited edition of 500 pcs to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the German D1 space mission on board the American space shuttle.

Yes, the movement is Lemania 5100.

I bought it in 2005.

Last edited by Henry T; 03-08-09, 05:53 PM. Reason: add pic
              'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                This is not a very old model. The last I checked, the AD sold off their final piece sometime last yr. It houses the Lemania 5100 just that the second hand dial got replaced by the D1 logo. So it looks as if nothing is moving, pretty cool I felt. Ltd to 500pcs I think
                Yes, the small seconds sub-dial is replaced by the D1 logo.

You can always activate the chrono function to let the centre second hand move. I do that sometimes.

Comment

Hi all,
                  I am not a Sinn collector and don't know anything about this watch until.....
                  last saturday I knock into a stranger in a watch shop and we were chatting abt pam.Suddenly he showed me his sinn(not sure of the model).He told me that he bgt it last year and even ask me to try it on.I did and feel the comfort and the qualityof the metal.I am not an expert on this watch but I think this watch worth the money that one purchase.

any advise welcome!

Comment

He is so handsome Bro !
                    Mine says Hi.

Hope you're fine too...email me anytime.
                    regds, T ;-)
                    I ain't a watch collector.
                    To me, collector is profound, he/she has to have repeater, tourbillon, perpertual calender etc...
                    I'm just a junk watch accumulator ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by terenceY® View Post
                      He is so handsome Bro !
                      Mine says Hi.

Hope you're fine too...email me anytime.
                      regds, T ;-)

Is that a watchadoo bracelet on the watch? But SS and Ti don't mix.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X