Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Blancpain Air Command Chrono

Just sharing a picture of my Blancpain Air Command Flyback Chrono:

Very nice bro Jonathan! Have you considered switching the strap for the X-71 bracelet?
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Thanks. I prefer the rubber bracelet as it feels lighter on the wrist. Also I don't have to worry as much about scratches.

Comment

Nice Watch there.... love the details on the dial..
        相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Thanks. This is my second Blancpain and both are crafted very well with fine attention to detail.

Comment

Good taste bro beRi good taste.. and thank you for sharing such a beauty more pics??
            相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

I haven't had time to take more pics but will try and do so later tonight ...

Comment

Okay, here are some more pictures:

Comment

For those unfamiliar with the brand, here are some snippets of information about Blancpain.

Blancpain really started making a world-class name for itself in the 1950s when it’s ‘Fifty Fathoms’ was selected by several armies (among others: USA, French, German and Italian). In 1956 Blancpain launched the Ladybird model, the smallest automatic movement in the world.
                  Now owned by the Swatch Group.

The company came to the forefront of watchmaking expertise in the 1980s. In 1983, a world first: the smallest movement indicating moon phase, day, month and date. 1988, the smallest minute repeater wristwatch. In 1989 the company achieved two world firsts: the world’s slimmest chronograph and the first self-winding split-seconds chronograph in the history of watchmaking.

Another world première, in 1990, Blancpain unveiled the first and only self-winding Tourbillon watch with date and one-week power reserve.

In 1998 the company launched the Sea – Earth – Sky trilogy including the Fifty Fathoms, the GMT and the Air Command.

The ultra-slim, Villeret, self-winding (ref. 4053-1540-55) was recognised ‘Watch of the Year’ by the Swiss public in 2002.

The company has created the world’s most complicated watch, and in recent years has won prestigious awards such as Watch of the year, the ladies watch prize of Geneva’’ first Watchmaking Grand Prix in 2001, the ladies watch prize of La Revue des Montres in 2002, and the Luxus prize of the Chrono Awards.

Comment

nice nice.. and good intro! enjoy your watch bro
                    相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Great watch...i'm always a fan of Air Command
                      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                      Audemars Piguet ROO
                      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                      Habring2 Pilot Time Date