For my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
    Congrats bro A4checkmate ! It not the watch that is special....it that little child you be holding soon ...that PRICELESS !

Congrats again!

Thank you UL. Enjoying the round of golf with you 8 months back.. If you have any game that meet up after 830am, let me know. Too early I cant, have to fetch baby to my mom place.
    Present:
    Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
    IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
    IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
    IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
    Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

Originally posted by a4checkmate View Post
      Congrates, welcome to the fatherhood and enjoy the sleepless nite after 4 months.
      dun anyhw scare him lah bro.
      It's not that bad. I experience sleepless nights ONLY when they are sick.
      Every baby is able to sleep thru the night but it's how we prepare them for bed time and the sleep routine that matters. After introducing to them these for abt a week, they should be alright.
      Speaking from experience with my two kids and helping more than a handful of friends who experienced sleepless nights before. BTW, we never let our kids cry until they sleep hor.... Ü

bro I think my wife too would prefer the omega or a rolex ladies DJ. She wun fancy a PAM. Or rather, she prefers bags than watches for now.
      Stopping at one? Or waitig till u save enough money for a more ex watch then go for baby number 2 ah????
      U all spoil market SIA. Buy cheo cheo watch for wife after give birth.
      I only give TLC to wife and service her during confinement. But I have been meaning to get her one. Thinking for our 10yr anniversary, get her a super bling ladies DJ.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Bro,

Lots of baby suffer from Colic for the first 4 months. That is where the sleepless nite start.

I buy it for her birthday plus..... The is also the first and last.

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post

dun anyhw scare him lah bro.
        It's not that bad. I experience sleepless nights ONLY when they are sick.
        Every baby is able to sleep thru the night but it's how we prepare them for bed time and the sleep routine that matters. After introducing to them these for abt a week, they should be alright.
        Speaking from experience with my two kids and helping more than a handful of friends who experienced sleepless nights before. BTW, we never let our kids cry until they sleep hor.... Ü

bro I think my wife too would prefer the omega or a rolex ladies DJ. She wun fancy a PAM. Or rather, she prefers bags than watches for now.
        Stopping at one? Or waitig till u save enough money for a more ex watch then go for baby number 2 ah????
        U all spoil market SIA. Buy cheo cheo watch for wife after give birth.
        I only give TLC to wife and service her during confinement. But I have been meaning to get her one. Thinking for our 10yr anniversary, get her a super bling ladies DJ.
        Present:
        Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
        IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
        IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
        IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
        Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
        Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

Women with PAM...

is a very sexy look! ;-)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X