No announcement yet.

Panerai 118 & 312

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tobacco on Titanium is very vintage looking and very light to wear.

Regret selling my 118 but now awaiting the arrival of my 116!

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      I am just stating a sad truth.

Historically, every few days need to screw. Contemporary no need screwing as long as move it around.

Same for people....historically got more screwing and more babies. Contemporary, more moving around and less screwing and fewer babies.

Yeah Babe Yeah " U R the Guru of all Screw x100 agree Bro.
      Is tis what u called -Laboratorio Di Idee " I must let AB know I did screw job in 20sec. ...Fast right LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
        Yeah Babe Yeah " U R the Guru of all Screw x100 agree Bro.
        Is tis what u called -Laboratorio Di Idee " I must let AB know I did screw job in 20sec. ...Fast right LOL!
        Sorry for OT....but no matter what, AB is the top screw-er of us all. He gets to screw all the 001 of the grails. Imagine screwing 001 lady of 21, 203, 339, 172, 292J etc. Got SS, Ti, Platinum, Ceramic, gold, composite, Tantalum.

Wow.

You also shifu. You are among 200 in the world who can screw one with your name tatooed on it's back leh. This lady is yours forever.

Comment

"Holly 116"Indeed u r Guru_ku " much lesser than some Limted Ed. I dare say u done homework so well to run around Pam's street wif both eyes shut ! : sorry for offtopic:

Comment

"Holly 116"Indeed u r Guru_ku " much lesser than some Limted Ed. I dare say u done homework so well to run around Pam's street wif both eyes shut ! : sorry for offtopic:
            Sorry bro. I am no guru....just a poor bird. That's why cannot afford other titanium with tobacco like 322. Cannot even afford the current 55 price. A 116, luckily still affordable for me to wear and light enough for me to take flight. Best, no COSC cert so not afraid I will blur blur lose it. Ha.

Ha Ha.

Comment

U R Well covered on tis 2 . Great choice bros
              Titanium on tobacco were less desirable many years back.That's the reason AB decided to discon. those 116,117 & 117destro . But the table turn 360 degree now .It Smoooky !
              232 tobacco dial is the one that causing me all the trouble I am facing now.
              It the watch that get me to look into what is Paneria..... all due to it tobacco dial......

*I have not own a 232 before even someone offer me a BNIB @ very good price...

ya very light like just like when I am naked. ops I mean like not wearing a watch....

After the 118 i feel that 312 like out of place.....

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                Swee Swee bro ........

Cheers
                Dino
                I am sure your collection is way more powerful

Comment

Join you in TT club

Join you in the Titanium, Tobacco (TT) club. My last buy for the year.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................of the Ox.

Comment

Join you in the Titanium, Tobacco (TT) club. My last buy for the year.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................of the Ox.

wow nice leh, want to get his brother - 118 ?
                    is that a sharky brown strap ?

Comment

>>>>> Marvelicious !! <<<<<<<

Comment

Nice pair! Thks for sharing
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                          wow nice leh, want to get his brother - 118 ?
                          is that a sharky brown strap ?
                          When you want to sell the brother, let me knw lah.

The strap is a frog skin brown with a sewn in titanuim buckle. Ever since I sold my 61, I have been lookiing for a 55 or 116 to mount this strap.
                          Perfect match.

This base will be my daily wear piece together with my subbie.

Comment

When you want to sell the brother, let me knw lah.

The strap is a frog skin brown with a sewn in titanuim buckle. Ever since I sold my 61, I have been lookiing for a 55 or 116 to mount this strap.
                            Perfect match.

This base will be my daily wear piece together with my subbie.
                            Anytime when u are ready, I think my real "want" is 190.

Comment

Nice 118 Bro! Next collection should be 55 or 116 ..hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X