My "New" IWCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "New" IWCs

Showing all my IWCs back from service and encasing. Running at +-12 seconds per 24hrs which is extremely good for its age.

With Mother of Pearl Dial which is rare. This is a beautiful manual wind vintage IWC, 46mm without crown, about 12mm thick, just back from new encasing and service. It is running +/-12 seconds every 24 hrs. Very good piece that is more than 90 years old. I have a few pieces that is coming back from encasing.

With original ceramic dial. This is my beautiful manual wind vintage IWC, 46mm without crown, about 12mm thick, just back from new encasing and service. It is running +/-12 seconds every 24 hrs. Very good piece that is more than 90 years old. Have a few pieces that is coming back from encasing.
    Will sell soon. Please feel free to comment.

Click on link below and navigate to IWC
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sys_run/
    Feel free to view the Ulysse Nardin I have there as well.

Thanks for viewing this page.

Here they are - the pictures

First the Mother of Pearl Dial

ENJOY!

Next the Ceramic Dial pictures

Comment

Simply stunning!

Comment

Impressive! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

My original Jones calibre IWC Watch here. This is the original movement not re-issue.
          Click on picture to go to album pictures

Ceramic Dial. Face is about 45mm without crown

Jones movement. Early 1900s movement. Just service and running like a champ!They are now re-issuing this movement

Side by side with one of my favourite everyday watch Graham Sword Fish which is 46 mm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X