Finally on my wrist now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally on my wrist now!!!

*Just taken over this baby from a risti! Shown me his 195 with his name on the case back!! Very coolll!!!

Originally posted by louie View Post

*Just taken over this baby from a risti! Shown me his 195 with his name on the case back!! Very coolll!!!
    Whaa 8 giorni Pam... What a gift on labour day" hmmm I know is not FOC lah, u paying for it !! The exowner is one cool guy to deal wif . Happy for both the seller & new master of tis Rad. Photoshot wif crossleg became ur new signature shot liao" Cheers

Comment

yeah bro sure he is! Glad to buy it from a old timer risti!! But he has move his collection to VC and PP. So the only panny he got now is the 195 bearing his name....cool!

Like to take this opportunity to thank A.Ler for personally delivering the watch to me today! A pleasure to meet Mrs Ler too!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Congratulation. I am happy for you
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

congrats on the watch...

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
            Congratulation. I am happy for you
            thanks bro..along the way make some really good ppl too! wah this is priceless!!

Originally posted by sportee View Post
            congrats on the watch...
            thanks sportee, really worth all the wait....

Comment

the back case is real beautiful..
              2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

Steady and is a G w/o that number

Comment

Congrats and basket....another one who is tempting me with poison.

Since keith and you doing this to me....I am tempted again with this beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by lion3lh View Post
                    the back case is real beautiful..
                    yeah man...JLC base movt...1877 sweettt!

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                    Steady and is a G w/o that number
                    hahaaa bro you know me....silly me abt the numbers!

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                    Congrats and basket....another one who is tempting me with poison.

bro you were rite,the first time i asked you abt this 190. You given me a very detail and informative statistics thru PM! She's really a beaut! clean simple dial layout,and with the killer rosie gold hands!!

Comment

this is for kuchinku...

Which strap color you prefer....

Last one, wrist shot!!!

Comment

Thank You Hor

Don't make me so desperate until I lelong and trade my 1a for a 190.

The gold hands, the word '8 days' and the PR behind is worth the money liao. I shall hunt for a G190/550 or H190/1000 or I190/500.
                        Anything less means I am not siao enough.

Comment

Don't make me so desperate until I lelong and trade my 1a for a 190.

The gold hands, the word '8 days' and the PR behind is worth the money liao. I shall hunt for a G190/550 or H190/1000 or I190/500.
                          Anything less means I am not siao enough.
                          hehe...bro i thought so only me siao numbers. Cannot have this number that number,you are even more demanding than me only specific numbers! Champion of the champions!!

Comment

Whaaah !! P. G. Party "

Which strap color you prefer....

Last one, wrist shot!!!
                            [/QUOTE]

OK I've to confess, I'm half gay too. How to join those Datuk " Pls help sign me up !!

Comment

oei ! You SHOW me your 190 on a Saturday.................. That got me into trouble.

Originally posted by louie View Post
                              bro you were rite,the first time i asked you abt this 190. You given me a very detail and informative statistics thru PM! She's really a beaut! clean simple dial layout,and with the killer rosie gold hands!!
                              Why he did not share with me the detail and informative statistics ???
                              Can send to me pls.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X