Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY AP Jumbo

Sharing with you my AP Jumbo

Similar to the AP 15300 but it has a thinner movement. Enjoy.
    My Rolexes and Tudor...

Beautiful watch! Thks for sharing
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

nice 15202 u have there.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

This is the one that comes with the Jaeger movement.... sweet... thanks for sharing...

Comment

bro, can show more pictures of the back thank you.
          2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

nice....
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

nice..

more pictures please
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                nice..

more pictures please
                No backside pictures....no time to take.. sharing one more...Take few minutes to take a good shot. so limited...more poison...

My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

bro, nice one!

i am looking to get a 36mm diameter royal oak for my dressy days.... should be the only RO that will fit under cuffs! don't think the 39mm RO (15300) can do..

however i have thicker wrists and am afraid the diameter is too small for me, although the lugs will wrap around nicely.

edit:

oh! noticed your nick is subgmt. so taking your sub or gmt as a comparison, how does the 36mm RO sit on your wrist? do they feel similar when worn tightly?

Originally posted by subgmt View Post
                  Sharing with you my AP Jumbo

Similar to the AP 15300 but it has a thinner movement. Enjoy.

Comment

Nice Jumbo! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutwatches View Post
                      bro, nice one!

i am looking to get a 36mm diameter royal oak for my dressy days.... should be the only RO that will fit under cuffs! don't think the 39mm RO (15300) can do..

however i have thicker wrists and am afraid the diameter is too small for me, although the lugs will wrap around nicely.

edit:

oh! noticed your nick is subgmt. so taking your sub or gmt as a comparison, how does the 36mm RO sit on your wrist? do they feel similar when worn tightly?
                      Bro, TS's watch is a 15202 or 15200, not the 36mm sized 14790 royal oak. I've got a 7 inch wrist and though the 36mm AP looks small on the wrist, it definitely wears larger than say... an Explorer 1, because of the steep taper of the bracelet as well as the toolish look it exudes. Having said that, it fits perfectly under the cuffs of the shirt. Case and bracelet thickness is similar to the 15202: my preference over the 15300 - which I felt is too chunky for such an elegant dress/sports watch.

If you want the AP to look even larger, get the silver/white dial royal oak.

Comment

bro, nice one!

edit:

Errmm....I am not sure what you are asking. This is a 39mm. Jumbo...not a 36mm....I dont have the 36mm... to compare. Big is always better if you have thick wrist. You could just call AP, i am sure they will let you compare before you buy. No obligation.
                        My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

ah.... my bad.. sorry. Yes, same diameter.

Yes i remember something like the 15202 height is thinner than the 15300, because of the JLC movement of the older watch. That's why i recall that the 15202 will be easier to fit under shirt cuffs.

Even remember (if i recall correctly) the sales exec at one of the shops told me the 15202 was more expensive even when the 15300 had already been released.. probably because of the then impending discontinuation of the 15202.

Comment

Congrats subgmt!

Yes i remember something like the 15202 height is thinner than the 15300, because of the JLC movement of the older watch. That's why i recall that the 15202 will be easier to fit under shirt cuffs.

Even remember (if i recall correctly) the sales exec at one of the shops told me the 15202 was more expensive even when the 15300 had already been released.. probably because of the then impending discontinuation of the 15202.
                            The 15202 Jumbo is still available. It houses the renowned Cal 2121, one of the greatest movements ever produced, with 38 years of proven history to boast. It is (still, IIRC) the thinnest automatic movement with centre rotor.

Although the cal 2121 was developed by JLC, the initiative was supported by AP, PP and VC. JLC never used it on their watches and AP owns exclusive rights to this calibre today.

This is what makes the Jumbo (and Royal Oak in general) so special - its ultra thin movement on a thin case. There is however the no quick-set date on the 15202.

The 15300 are made to replace the 14790, similarly priced too, but (IMO) some of those renowned DNA is lost in the process.

Comment

i have been wearing my 15300 with cufflinks shirt, no problem at all...
                              maybe i will try to take some pics...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X