No announcement yet.

Linde Werdelin Hard Black II showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am at Raffles Place. But am in Somerset in the evenings. Anytime drop me a PM and we can meet for a mini-gtg. heck, even meet at E'Collezion to admire more LWs
    Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

BTW, found this on WUS (not sure if its alright to post)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f433/ru...nt-503105.html

Basically the rubber straps can be cut to fit smaller wrists. Something to consider for the smaller wristed bros.
      Current COLLECTION
      Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        BTW, found this on WUS (not sure if its alright to post)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f433/ru...nt-503105.html

Basically the rubber straps can be cut to fit smaller wrists. Something to consider for the smaller wristed bros.

Thanks. I just PMed krazy8 asking for the instructions of how to adjust the rubber stap to fit small wrists.

He's my final hope for LW watches. hopefully, something good comes along

Tho I much prefer to be able to wear it with the leather strap with yellow stichings, but will still see how I can probably get one with the rubber strap (assuming can fit).

btw, anyone have any idea how much a set of rubber strap will cost me?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

$300+ last I checked.
          Current COLLECTION

Comment

$300+ last I checked.
            hmm...ok thanks. i am just waiting for instructions to be sent to my email and see how it goes. but I doubt my chances are high lol....oh well..
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              hmm...ok thanks. i am just waiting for instructions to be sent to my email and see how it goes. but I doubt my chances are high lol....oh well..
              Hehe, then maybe you gun for the G.O Navigator lor. Which one you looking for bro?
              Something like this? : )

http://www.visiotime.com/index.php?p...Detail&id=2554

I'm lusting after the G.O Sixties Senator, maybe we'll both get lucky at the THG sale...
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                Hehe, then maybe you gun for the G.O Navigator lor. Which one you looking for bro?
                Something like this? : )

http://www.visiotime.com/index.php?p...Detail&id=2554

I'm lusting after the G.O Sixties Senator, maybe we'll both get lucky at the THG sale...
                no leh, not gg for that version in your link. Gg for its literally bigger brother the Senator Navigator Panorama Date 44mm version keke....wonder can fit my wrist anot.

But somehow, in the back of my mind, its nagging at me that its not worth the 15k price (before discount) tag lol....Its essentially a Type A pilot watch with a grande date complication and the price is like more than 10 times with the other non-date versions from other makers.

Sometime back, someone was selling the younger brother of the watch shown in your link. Was gg for abt 4k but I decided that in the end, if really get a GO, def need a clear caseback so that we can admire the movement

Let's see how bah in the THG sales keke...might still not have sufficient funds when the time comes haha..(or mayb change mind again:P )

Comment

no leh, not gg for that version in your link. Gg for its literally bigger brother the Senator Navigator Panorama Date 44mm version keke....wonder can fit my wrist anot.

But somehow, in the back of my mind, its nagging at me that its not worth the 15k price (before discount) tag lol....Its essentially a Type A pilot watch with a grande date complication and the price is like more than 10 times with the other non-date versions from other makers.

Sometime back, someone was selling the younger brother of the watch shown in your link. Was gg for abt 4k but I decided that in the end, if really get a GO, def need a clear caseback so that we can admire the movement

Let's see how bah in the THG sales keke...might still not have sufficient funds when the time comes haha..(or mayb change mind again:P )
                  Wow, for 15K I'd rather spend on a Big Pilot. Cheaper some more! Haha, we'll see when the time comes lah. Maybe we can arrange to go to the sale together, then let Bro Feilong wait outside with kopi, test his resistance, hahahaha! Kidding, kidding...
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                    Wow, for 15K I'd rather spend on a Big Pilot. Cheaper some more! Haha, we'll see when the time comes lah. Maybe we can arrange to go to the sale together, then let Bro Feilong wait outside with kopi, test his resistance, hahahaha! Kidding, kidding...
                    hmm..thats a good point. now that you mentioned, BP still cheaper than that GO sia lol....hmmm ya loh see how bah....we see if we can arrange to go together keke...must thank Bro triton if have this chance.

I don mind the feilong part. and hopefully is literally WITH coffee waiting for us hahaha...i damn bad lol....

Comment

Basket....wana me to drool and faint har...basket..GO...IWC...me now empty pockets somemore...ARGH.....
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

hmm..thats a good point. now that you mentioned, BP still cheaper than that GO sia lol....hmmm ya loh see how bah....we see if we can arrange to go together keke...must thank Bro triton if have this chance.

I don mind the feilong part. and hopefully is literally WITH coffee waiting for us hahaha...i damn bad lol....
                        Yeah, G.O is positioned higher than IWC but the Big Pilot still more iconic lah. Hehe, let's see what THG has to offer then. If got cheap Blancpain or GP happy already! But I know its wishful thinking lah...we got better chance of Bro Feilong really waiting outside with kopi, hehehe!
                        Sweet 16:
                        PP Aquanaut
                        VC Overseas
                        AP ROO Black Themes
                        A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                        Breguet Type XXI
                        Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                        JLC Navy Seals
                        GO Senator 60s
                        GP Laureato
                        Rolex DSSD
                        IWC Big Pilot
                        Pam 112
                        Omega Ploprof
                        Breitling Super Avenger
                        Glycine F104

Comment

Interesting to know where you found that Linde Werdelin is run by a husband and wife pair? States differently on their website and from all the various articles I've read online (link / link). Also the fact that they work closely on a number of pieces in their collection with Svend Anderson says they arn't exactly small players

Also, not sure what you're trying to convey in the first sentence. Hublots BBs first range were very much steel affairs with the ceramic bezel. Even the current range feature all steel affairs in 2010. Not to mention they are ETA7750s (not even 7753s) in them. APs until recently were not even using an integrated inhouse chrono movement. And its only in the very high end LEs or the new 2011 versions whereby more material's will be utilised, i.e. ceramic, forged carbon etc. Not really defending LW, but trying to understand where you are coming from and what you're trying to state as it's not exaclty conclusive. Neither of those brands have a hardened steel DLCed piece to my knowledge either.

Also, its not distributed by THG/Sincere but by E'Collezion

Anyhow, seperately, was messing around with the collection this morning and took some shots of my whole collection, but this one stood out

I think Linde Werdelin are friends, not husband and wife. Maybe Bro Iceheller was thinking of Habring, that's the husband and wife team...
                          Sweet 16:
                          PP Aquanaut
                          VC Overseas
                          AP ROO Black Themes
                          A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                          Breguet Type XXI
                          Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                          JLC Navy Seals
                          GO Senator 60s
                          GP Laureato
                          Rolex DSSD
                          IWC Big Pilot
                          Pam 112
                          Omega Ploprof
                          Breitling Super Avenger
                          Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            Basket....wana me to drool and faint har...basket..GO...IWC...me now empty pockets somemore...ARGH.....
                            Its ok to drool, just not into me and bro toffee's kopi can le

Originally posted by toffeesthings
                            Yeah, G.O is positioned higher than IWC but the Big Pilot still more iconic lah. Hehe, let's see what THG has to offer then. If got cheap Blancpain or GP happy already! But I know its wishful thinking lah...we got better chance of Bro Feilong really waiting outside with kopi, hehehe!
                            wah sei u and feilong no need sleep de ah!!

Comment

No offence bro, but for your wrist, 44mm GO or the Big Pilot would be pretty tough. Even I find the BP a bit off putting on my wrist and I generally can wear up to 48mm (Corum CACC). But that said, the BP or Pilot style watches were never my thing.
                              Current COLLECTION

Comment

Big Pilot is super big...as the lug to lug is pretty long....it seem that i can only stick back to 40mm max....

Bro Exxondus: Dun worried...i will not drool in your coffee ......i will drool on your watch!!!hahahaha...just kidding...

Sorry for OT ...
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X