Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Christopher Ward C60 TRIDENT Charcoal Bezel has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Christopher Ward C60 TRIDENT Charcoal Bezel has arrived!!

I received my C60 Trident in the mail today and i must say i am nothing but impressed! The finish, weight and look of it all compares well to my more expensive watches and I am really happy with it! I will first let some pictures do the talking!

The Nicely signed Crown!

How the watch looks on my wrist!

Another wrist shot!

How it wears on the wrist next to my Ti Breitling Avenger Seawolf!

Next to my Seiko SKX007!

Lume shot after one minute charging!

Just a random of my skx007!

Anyway I am really impressed with the quality of this watch for sure! It feels very nice and weighted and wears well on the wrist! Only problem is i made abit of a mistake while adjusting the rubber strap(Had to cut off to adjust) and now its abit loose but i know if i cut again it'll be too tight and the microadjustments wont help cause if i cut i have to move to the furthest -.-

Anyway i am also quite satisfied with the lume! i thought it would be alot worse but although it isn't as great as my skx007 legendary lume! it is quite impressive!

Let me know what you guys think of it!

see here for more pics!
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/my-...ml#post4634609

Nice. Looks much better than on the CWL website.

Wonder how many CWLs there are here in SGROC. I have two.

Comment

i see! which two do you have? they are quite value for the money aren't they?

Comment

I must say they are good stuff. Will definitely add on more CWLs when the timing is right (esp in Jun and Dec).

A pity that "value for money" watches are not big hits here in SG.
        Last edited by PJBerri; 18-01-12, 12:20 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

are they not? yeah.. maybe not really! well i just buy what i like most and wear them! i liked steinhart too but didnt want a complete homage, the CW has enough differences to make it unique in its own way.

Comment

Agree with you that it is nice that CWLs are mostly original designs

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X