Thousands of feet (U boat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousands of feet (U boat)

Never like U boat watch as i alway find it hard to accept the huge crown. So many time i walk past the boutique without even bother to take a peep.
    Until i saw U42 adver. I walk in to try out what the sales person has to offer.
    To my surprise, discount is given extremely little as compare to others watch brand.
    Forget about the classic and the flightdeck series, tested on and still never like it.
    Other than the U42, something else caught my eye. After i put it on my wrist, i keep thinking of that range of watch when i am back home. The Thousands of feet.
    Trying to read some review on the web but seem like not much write out on that, picture on the watch is never impressive as compare to the rest of the range but actual fact is, the watch is really make for men. Macho looking, size and thickness is just right, design is great. Most important is, it rest nicely on wrist at 50mm.

U boat. Grey dealers can give very very good discount.
    Rolex Datejust 178279
    Rolex Milgauss GV
    Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Grey sets are usually cheaper but there is alway a risk involve.

Comment

Originally posted by ocean9 View Post
        Grey sets are usually cheaper but there is alway a risk involve.
        what do you mean by always risk if we buy from grey dealer? sorry i'm new here hope that u can explain

Comment

Think the grey market mean those online shop or dealer. Unless sure u are getting the real stuff. Some model has many copy going around. The risk involve: watch coming in damage, missing item, fake, scratches and worth of all never receive. Was thinking of getting from one online shop wuth great review, due to the cheaper price, after payment via PayPal which they stats in their website, money receive by them than they send email saying only wire transfer is allow. Luckily I got my refund after like 2weeks. Never wire transfer as there is no protection. But I am sure there are alway some reputable shop selling grey set at great price just that y got to try your luck.

Comment

Think the grey market mean those online shop or dealer. Unless sure u are getting the real stuff. Some model has many copy going around. The risk involve: watch coming in damage, missing item, fake, scratches and worth of all never receive. Was thinking of getting from one online shop wuth great review, due to the cheaper price, after payment via PayPal which they stats in their website, money receive by them than they send email saying only wire transfer is allow. Luckily I got my refund after like 2weeks. Never wire transfer as there is no protection. But I am sure there are alway some reputable shop selling grey set at great price just that y got to try your luck.
            oh ok thanks.

example, i got an authentic watch from a grey dealer does the international warranty valid here in Singapore?

Comment

Definitely!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

not sure about U Boat on that, but i know on certain brand, watches that need service that purchase from overseas need to pay freight charges for the appointed service shop here to send them the watch even thou it is still under warranty.

Comment

not sure about U Boat on that, but i know on certain brand, watches that need service that purchase from overseas need to pay freight charges for the appointed service shop here to send them the watch even thou it is still under warranty.
                  Hi Bro Ocean, thanks for the insights shared...sidetrack abit...the Type A dial in your signature pic is really nice! Can tell me where you got it from and if possible, how much? Can PM me too! The Type B is also nice and I'm almost certain its a Steinhart.
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

Hi Toffeesthings,
                    The type a dial in my signature is also a steinhart, the titanium vintage 47mm. Now i think come with 44mm too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X