Sightings in Europe......[Not for slow connections]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightings in Europe......[Not for slow connections]

Mods, not sure if I should post here or in the travel portion. Please feel free to move it there if you feel its more appropriate.

Just trying to share some watch/clock related pics I took in my Europe trip keke..

enjoy.....

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

some more:

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

And some clocks that I spotted along the way:

Comment

not forgetting this piece:

Heartpain after buying the tudor cos broke le. Lucky got someone console me along the way:

After a long walk back to the hotel, I had a luxurious bath using these!!

Zoom in if you can to see what brand it is

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I regret didn't do the same photo taking like you when I was in Europe 5 years ago.

I also like the way they showcase the watches. Unlike here, some models are never displayed (either not available or the store doesn't want to display). I like the AP. So many ROO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
            Thanks for sharing! I regret didn't do the same photo taking like you when I was in Europe 5 years ago.

I also like the way they showcase the watches. Unlike here, some models are never displayed (either not available or the store doesn't want to display). I like the AP. So many ROO!!!
            No probs. I have some close up ones somewhere. But the whole place is crawling with a particular group of tourists shouting, bargaining and chatting loudly tho. Was a bit sianz. machiam like fish mkt....but oh well.....

Comment

Thanks for the lovely pics. I am so surprised to see the display of AP ROOs. What an eye-opener. I miss europe... went there in 2009 but at that time, no moolah to splurge on watches... did you see panerais?

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                Thanks for the lovely pics. I am so surprised to see the display of AP ROOs. What an eye-opener. I miss europe... went there in 2009 but at that time, no moolah to splurge on watches... did you see panerais?
                yeh saw some panerais when I was in Milan. In Paris, there seem to e less Pams or maybe I just did not know where to look.

Saw a 372 on display. Quite nice keke...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X