Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My JLC Master Compressor trio Collection

Hi,
    Just want to share my mini JLC collection with you guys...Been viewing posts of people sharing their beloved watches in this forum, so finally thought of sharing some of my watches too! So here comes my first post of watch showcasing, hope you guys enjoy it!

My trio of Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor watches- Dualmatic, Chronograph 2 and Extreme World Chronograph. I simply love the design of these master compressor series from JLC, sporty and yet classy, very versatile watches for the weekends or for office wear. Also, not to mention the renowned JLC in-house movement which is used in many higher end brands like Patek Philippe and AP is simply amazing. These JLC watches have to go through a rigorous 1000 hours test which is much more stricter than the usual CSOC test to ensure a high standard of quality.

Enough said, enjoy the pictures...

Arh...my favorite brand. Nice trio
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Nice. Just left with this and the mc geo to complete the original gang.

The ewc was not part of the original fantastic four, the dual, the chrono, the memovox and the geo but it is unique due to its shock absorption system.

I wanted to do the same but gave up on the idea as they look very similar.

Cheers

Originally posted by 1983leofender View Post
      Hi,
      Just want to share my mini JLC collection with you guys...Been viewing posts of people sharing their beloved watches in this forum, so finally thought of sharing some of my watches too! So here comes my first post of watch showcasing, hope you guys enjoy it!

My trio of Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor watches- Dualmatic, Chronograph 2 and Extreme World Chronograph. I simply love the design of these master compressor series from JLC, sporty and yet classy, very versatile watches for the weekends or for office wear. Also, not to mention the renowned JLC in-house movement which is used in many higher end brands like Patek Philippe and AP is simply amazing. These JLC watches have to go through a rigorous 1000 hours test which is much more stricter than the usual CSOC test to ensure a high standard of quality.

Comment

Have you tried operating your MCC2 under water ? This is one of the very few Chrono that you can used to time your laps in the pool.

Guess you will miss a Memovox in your JLC collection.

Hi,

Comment

DAMN nice bro !!!

Ya gotta add in the new GMT.... so nice a blend of dress and sports !!

Then add in the 2012 JLC Deepsea Chronograph.
          ROLEX.

Comment

Simply Awesome bro... Fantastic JLC collection. Must have cost you a bomb with these 3 watches...

Comment

Originally posted by alex168lim View Post
              Have you tried operating your MCC2 under water ? This is one of the very few Chrono that you can used to time your laps in the pool.

Guess you will miss a Memovox in your JLC collection.
              Wow this is interesting...didn't know this but I will never wear my JLC for swimming. haha

Comment

great collection, nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by BMW5555 View Post
                  Simply Awesome bro... Fantastic JLC collection. Must have cost you a bomb with these 3 watches...
                  Yup..... But I think JLC are great value..... Real bang for buck from perhaps the best movement maker out there.... IMO
                  ROLEX.

Comment

nice bro.. going into JLC MCDC collection next ?

Comment

And not to mention...the solid 18k rose gold master compressor 1000hrs control movement plate at the back of the watch. Simply stunning...even from the back view.

Comment

Yep agree, its a nice touch.

But it also traps te dirt/dead skin from your wrist. I have to use tooth pick or soft brush to clean it.

And not to mention...the solid 18k rose gold master compressor 1000hrs control movement plate at the back of the watch. Simply stunning...even from the back view.

Comment

Very nice....got to planning to acquire a JLC soon!

Comment

Very very lovely bro!

Comment

the memovox is my fave

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X