No announcement yet.

My obessession on cheap plastic "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow bro today u lai ang...... very Ang Kong Kong...
    My only red shocking formula driftpac and my broken steering wheel car .

Comment

• Originally posted by three1zero1 View Post
      wow bro today u lai ang...... very Ang Kong Kong...
      My only red shocking formula driftpac and my broken steering wheel car .

Hope my Ang Kong kong will bring me some luck to catch the new G-Shock launching " Never get into the Q for Eric Haze .... already long Q when i reach the G-Factory opening hr I was really shock to see many kaisu collectors making a long dragon out the shop" My heart sink when the yellow shirt guy told me he will be the last pc owner - told by G- Factory staff" I took tis pic. before say goodbye to Eric Haze But on the bright side.... i manage to own one thu a friend brought from oversea" Consider blessing liao"

Comment

• Originally posted by craze View Post
        Wow,wads the damaged for the frogman?
        Checked wif G-Factory staff say around $709 for frogman 30th .

Comment

wow bro today u lai ang...... very Ang Kong Kong...
          My only red shocking formula driftpac and my broken steering wheel
          Whaah.... u smash the steering wheel wif your DW6900 Formula-Drift hah Indeed G-Shock was bulit to last " Super tough watch ... I like

Comment

• Here comes the men in white showing their authority still avail.

And not to left out the FT group Latino parade in style too !
            Cheers

Comment

• Soon u can change ur nick to master of G Liao...great collection

Comment

• Oh,wow...Higher compared to other frogman,but NICE!!!
                Thanks for info,dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                  Whaah.... u smash the steering wheel wif your DW6900 Formula-Drift hah Indeed G-Shock was bulit to last " Super tough watch ... I like
                  Thank you JF
                  Whenever i wear the formula drift watch, is like magic....my world suddenly turn into a giant race circuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by melfiz View Post
                    Soon u can change ur nick to master of G Liao...great collection
                    Let's all call him " JOHN the shocking master guru collector of G shocks

With the number of G shock watches John owns hitting 150 already, he is the most avid serious collectors in Singapore.

To John.... i think you can open a G-Shock museum exhibition.

Comment

Let's all call him " JOHN the shocking master guru collector of G shocks

With the number of G shock watches John owns hitting 150 already, he is the most avid serious collectors in Singapore.

To John.... i think you can open a G-Shock museum exhibition.
                      Thnz for the compliment bro " Errr...Where u get those figures hah?? U make me look more like a pimp "LOL! I never keep track on my G-collections The way u feel on the formula drift .... machiam one need more than a normal class3 lisense to handle it Kekeke

Comment

• I got few words from my own personsal view here" I've stop judging those digital watch were make for cheap use only " They have a fair play in watch industaries .... Like Casio G-shock spending $millions on research for good design & tough lasting gear for all purpose. And was the most In-thing for fashion streetwear all over the world like Japan , USA , Europe & south east asia " They G-Shock have carefully pick many collab. working wif them streetwear designers & Pro. sportmen " Those were highly sort after chasing by many serious watch collectors included many paneristi behind the curtain Glad to see Casio G-Shock marketing has hit the right note ...u will see more jumpin the same wagon as we do " Keep the G- Spirit going bros & sistos " One more hit !
                        Cheers to G-Shock brotherhood !

Comment

• The amount of G shock is getting more shocking every time.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Non-Stop chase !

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            The amount of G shock is getting more shocking every time.
                            Thnz Watcha bro, I wish i could swallow them all in one go ....like a giant whale LOL!! But not enough bullet$$$$ Some collab. model were rather pricey ! Just commited 2 new model coming my way soon " The current collections i'm having now should provide many years of joys " I hope Hehehe" There r many still untouch in the box" Just happen to dig out tis interesting" Star of Life " I simpliy cannot resist the blue dial That i decided must have one Hehehe

The Star of Life -EMS /EMT : http://emtxman.tripod.com/star.htm

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

• Non-Stop chase !

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                              The amount of G shock is getting more shocking every time.
                              Thnz Watcha bro, I wish i could swallow them all in one go ....like a hungry whale LOL!! But not enough bullet$$$$ Some collab. model were rather pricey ! Just commited 2 new model coming my way soon " The current collections i'm having now should provide many years of joys " Hmm...I hope so. Hehehe" There are many left in the box untouch " Just happen to dig out tis interesting" Star of Life " I simpliy cannot resist the blue dial So i decided must have one Hehehe

The Star of Life -EMS /EMT : http://emtxman.tripod.com/star.htm

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

• WOW!!!!!

You have an incredible collection!!!! And these are definitely not CHEAP PLASTIC!!!

Thanks for sharing!
                                Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X