My New Watch Carry Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Watch Carry Case

My newly ordered impact case for my watches finally arrived earlier this week. I shuttle between my parents' and my own home weekly so I got this to bring my precious watches. Finally chanced upon Invicta's watch case. Some pics to share.

Quality not top notch but decent enough for me though.

I am also considering to get the 18 or 6 watch case from Quasimodo. His case is confirmed very good quality man! Very tempted!!! But $$$ no enough lol.
    Last edited by tsetse; 25-04-13, 10:29 PM.
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

impressive
    looks bomb-proof

Comment

Is this custom made? or Invicta sells these cases?

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
        impressive
        looks bomb-proof
        Yup looks the part but the build quality and foam quality so so only honestly.

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
        Is this custom made? or Invicta sells these cases?
        I am not very sure as well, got this via ebay. Could not find this on invicta's webby.

Comment

I hope Quasimodo can make a pelican case for 8 watches just like yours. Nice case.

Comment

Another Impact Watch Case arrived! Severely delayed shipment..... though.....

Comment

Can the casing be locked?

Comment

Originally posted by Azarisk View Post
                Can the casing be locked?
                There is no built in lock but the case has 2 holes for users to put a lock and lock. Kinda afterthought to me though kind of design....

Comment

Hey bro! I'd love to meet up just get a feel for what these cases are like. And I'll bring along my case to poison you too... Hahahaha! No pressure.

But seriously, I'd love to have a hands-on feel of these cases. I'm something of a bag and case nut as well.

There's some story behind these cases in the US.

Invicta was sued fo copyright infringement by the original case company. Apparently the CEO requested a sample from the original American company on the basis of a potential future deal. But after many months, he returned the case saying he wasn't going to pursue. Shortly after that, these cases were released. There was an article I saw months ago that there's now ongoing legal action again Invicta for stealing the design and getting a Chinese company to manufacture.
                  SO MANY WATCHES, SO LITTLE TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Quasimodo View Post
                    Hey bro! I'd love to meet up just get a feel for what these cases are like. And I'll bring along my case to poison you too... Hahahaha! No pressure.

But seriously, I'd love to have a hands-on feel of these cases. I'm something of a bag and case nut as well.

There's some story behind these cases in the US.

Invicta was sued fo copyright infringement by the original case company. Apparently the CEO requested a sample from the original American company on the basis of a potential future deal. But after many months, he returned the case saying he wasn't going to pursue. Shortly after that, these cases were released. There was an article I saw months ago that there's now ongoing legal action again Invicta for stealing the design and getting a Chinese company to manufacture.
                    Sure! But honestly, I was rather disappointed at first when I received the invicta cases cos the quality is so so or maybe just decent. The shut lines are wavy, the interior foam quality also not very good. And for the price I paid, its considered high for such quality, maybe due mostly to the freight costs. The only redeeming feature is the colours which is nice.

My red one was lost by USPS along the way and I was quite happy cos I could claim back my money and get the pelican case from you. But it arrived albeit late........anyways I am saving up now and hopefully I can get a case from you soon. I am looking at the 18 pcs case from you hehehe.

Wow, I didnt know the story behind it, anyways I could not find the case being listed at invicta's own website, but only on ebay so I am thinking why is it so, so now I know, they removed it to prevent lawsuits or in the midst of lawsuit I guess.

Cheers!

Comment

Ya lor... we can find this lawsuit in wiki too!

Plasticase vs. Invicta
                      Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                      • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                      • Montre de MarQue
                      • Etoile D'Or
                      • Hotel Indonesia
                      • Glory Time
                      • The Watch-Collector
                      • Time Palace
                      • The Swiss Connection
                      • M Baker
                      • Maurice Lacroix
                      • Time Marques
                      • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
                        Ya lor... we can find this lawsuit in wiki too!

Plasticase vs. Invicta
                        I am reading it now. Sounds serious man.

Comment

Screaming presence and taste. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by achtunghot View Post
                            Screaming presence and taste. Love it!
                            Thanks achtunghot!!!

Comment

Today I have a new addition and that is the Pelican Watch Carry Case from Quasimodo.

Some Pics below:-

A group shot of my current 3 Watch Carry Cases

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X