Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanna plastic poison deep deep....jia lak Liao!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no wonder johnfish sneeze and i hiccups .. someone just mentioned my name too.

Haha... u hv super collections too.

drop by to say hello and welcome to the G shocking world

Comment

Was a day of down and up. Went to a nearby G-Factory late morning, saw only the rasfatarian and hc-9 on the showcase display and my heart sank. Asked the sales rep if still have stock for the fruit salad, replied no more already. Asked if she can check for avail stock in other outlet/s she replied computer system down till evening. So left empty handed. Evening, called same outlet to check for availability other outlets jus to try my luck, to my pleasant surprise she replied got one in stock as a customer who reserve did not collect! So quickly pian down to snag it!

Comment

Fast hand gets the cookies first!
        Great buy bro...
        cheers!
        Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
        • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
        • Montre de MarQue
        • Etoile D'Or
        • Hotel Indonesia
        • Glory Time
        • The Watch-Collector
        • Time Palace
        • The Swiss Connection
        • M Baker
        • Maurice Lacroix
        • Time Marques
        • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Nice Collection!!! Love all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reccaflame View Post
            Was a day of down and up. Went to a nearby G-Factory late morning, saw only the rasfatarian and hc-9 on the showcase display and my heart sank. Asked the sales rep if still have stock for the fruit salad, replied no more already. Asked if she can check for avail stock in other outlet/s she replied computer system down till evening. So left empty handed. Evening, called same outlet to check for availability other outlets jus to try my luck, to my pleasant surprise she replied got one in stock as a customer who reserve did not collect! So quickly pian down to snag it!

Congrats on the acquisition on the fruit salad! hee hee. Very nice man!
            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

An abundance of color! What a rush! Love the candy color especially.

Comment

Time to explore...going where no man has gone before...

Comment

I have to break an arm and nearly a leg to get you... but it was well worth the effort...

Comment

Are you going to come to me the easy way or the hard way...your choice...

Comment

My favorite drink for ages...stood the test of time like my love...

Comment

Wow..you got this!!! Err... I don't mean the Yakult.

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                          Wow..you got this!!! Err... I don't mean the Yakult.
                          Thks bro! But I don't think I will ever have the courage to wear it....argh!

Comment

Was at a g factory today, standing in front of the showcase...right in front of me were the Nigel Sylvester, killer gerbil, 5030C, supra ga200spr, really tested my resolve to walk away from these babies...bye bye, when will I see u again...aye, aye...

Comment

Wow! You have got the maison martin margiela g shock! How much did you get it for? Ebay has alot of ppl selling at super inflated prices.....
                              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                                Wow! You have got the maison martin margiela g shock! How much did you get it for? Ebay has alot of ppl selling at super inflated prices.....
                                Very nearly went the eBay route... manage to snag one off the radar at a fairer price close to retail. Wanted to give to wife but not to her taste...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X