Humble Collectione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Collectione

Ok I notice alot of bros and sis here have nice and expensive watches, haha I recently started getting into watches and fell in love with Rolex and due to budget cant really afford getting new ones that frequently, but still I am already very happy and contented with what I have.

Ok below are my watches, cheap ones like DKNY, Swatch, etc but these are presents from my wife so got alot of sentimental value. My recent addition is the Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chrono and the Rolex Sea Dweller V Series. Here goes....

Ok bottom row, 2nd last watch from the right is my trusty Seiko Kinetic which I bought with my first pay check when I was 16yrs old. The watch have been with me for 12 yrs and is my daily beater, only changed the capacitor once and still working fine. Great sentimental value, its not worth anything in todays context but means the world to me. Real humble collection here, hope you guys don mind.
    Space for Rent if you want to advertise

bro i like the back row third watch with the oyster bracelet.. very the far cannot see properly leh. Got any close ups..

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      bro i like the back row third watch with the oyster bracelet.. very the far cannot see properly leh. Got any close ups..
      Ok another shot kekeke

I have some shots on my blog which U can click to enlarge and see properly ah.

www.delrosa1981.blogspot.com

Comment

thanks Gary,really enjoyed the photos at your blog...

Comment

Nice collection!

Comment

Nice collection! Thks for sharing
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

dont mind hor....digital watch can take out from the beautiful line of your picture??
              it totally turn off to see digital watch in the collection box.
              it just dont fix in to the eye candy.
              Happy Owner of
              ----------------
              Ball Iono (Work)
              Rolex GMT Master ll "Z"(After Work)
              Nike Hammer*Black(Sport Wear)

Wish-List
              ----------------
              White Dial Rolex(Daytona or Exp2) for dressy.
              FM Crazy Hour(blue).

A cheap battery preown winder(2 watch), pm me if you got one.

Comment

Appreciate that you shared your collection. Nice, good watches there you have and good that you are proud of them no matter what.

Cheers!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Appreciate that you shared your collection. Nice, good watches there you have and good that you are proud of them no matter what.

Cheers!
                  Great collection, indeed a good start, you still have a emoty compartment for another time pc. Cheers!

Danz

Comment

Originally posted by delrosa81 View Post
                    Ok I notice alot of bros and sis here have nice and expensive watches, haha I recently started getting into watches and fell in love with Rolex and due to budget cant really afford getting new ones that frequently, but still I am already very happy and contented with what I have.

Ok below are my watches, cheap ones like DKNY, Swatch, etc but these are presents from my wife so got alot of sentimental value. My recent addition is the Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chrono and the Rolex Sea Dweller V Series. Here goes....

Ok bottom row, 2nd last watch from the right is my trusty Seiko Kinetic which I bought with my first pay check when I was 16yrs old. The watch have been with me for 12 yrs and is my daily beater, only changed the capacitor once and still working fine. Great sentimental value, its not worth anything in todays context but means the world to me. Real humble collection here, hope you guys don mind.
                    Being contented with your collection is a good thing...nice collection there anyway...

cheers

james
                    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                    Audemars Piguet ROO
                    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                    Panerai 270
                    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Thanks for sharing bro ! Nice Box you have !

Hmmmm must get a watch box like you.....my watches are all over the place, my Tag in my Golf bag, my Casio in the toliet, my Longines in my underwear drawer.......OMG !!!!....i left my Rollie in my GF room....MATI Leow....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

nice collection. btw, the Bell n Ross in your blog is missing from the box. traded or sold it???

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                          thanks Gary,really enjoyed the photos at your blog...
                          Hey Louie, thanks!

Originally posted by psee View Post
                          Nice collection! Thks for sharing
                          Thanks psee!

Originally posted by benjowong View Post
                          dont mind hor....digital watch can take out from the beautiful line of your picture??
                          it totally turn off to see digital watch in the collection box.
                          it just dont fix in to the eye candy.
                          hahaha okok bro, actually tot of taking out but was present from my gf and current wife during my army days, take out le, she nag non stop hahahaha.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          Cheers!
                          Yeah Oceanklassik, Im slowly saving for new watch pcs, now fell in love with Rolex....but the Models I like all very ex...must save very long hahaha.

Originally posted by Danz View Post
                          Great collection, indeed a good start, you still have a emoty compartment for another time pc. Cheers!
                          Danz
                          Thanks Danz! Im thinking of getting a 2 watch winder from Ebay so I will have 3 empty spaces liaoz, cos my now I wear my watches once every few days, my 2 automatic and 1 kinetic watch will have stopped.....automatic can still wind but kinetic have to keep shaking hahahaha abit ley chey man....

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          Being contented with your collection is a good thing...nice collection there anyway...
                          cheers
                          james

Thanks James!

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                          Thanks for sharing bro ! Nice Box you have !
                          Hmmmm must get a watch box like you.....my watches are all over the place, my Tag in my Golf bag, my Casio in the toliet, my Longines in my underwear drawer.......OMG !!!!....i left my Rollie in my GF room....MATI Leow....
                          Hi Uncle Lau, that was the same exact problem with me! hahaha When i got the Maurice Lacroix watch that was when I decided to buy a proper watch box cos my watches all over my home hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jarren View Post
                            nice collection. btw, the Bell n Ross in your blog is missing from the box. traded or sold it???
                            Hi Jarren,

I left your reply for the special one cos U asked me a very special question hahaha.

Ok story goes, earlier this year I went to Bangkok with my wife and friends, so we saw alot of shops selling very nice watches, I saw the Bell & Ross and Graham Swordfish are super swee so I bought them knowing they were counterfeits. On the last day of our trip my Graham was slow by 2 hours +++ even though I kept wearing it everyday. There was no time to go back change already as we had to catch the flight back.

1 week later after back in Singapore my Bell & Ross watch also stopped moving, no matter how I wind or shake also never move.....I spent 100++ SGD on these 2 watches and didnt even get to wear them properly then break down liaoz.....

That was what spurred me to get real authentic watches, thats how I came to buy the Maurice and also the Seadweller. Nothing beats wearing the real thing! Quality and Reliability with strong technical support should anything go wrong with your watch! hehehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X