• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean cyclope

Comment

Nice watch!

Comment

Originally posted by billionjam9 View Post
        Zidaneong , congrates on getting the DSSD. I collected mine this month too. Its a great fit on my wrist. My second sea dweller. Could not get over a SD after sellin it previously. I believe you r enjoying it as much as I am.
        Thanks for your kind words.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by dark.magnet View Post
          Am very surprised you found this watch a comfortable daily wearer despite the size of your wrist. I had the Deepsea before but sold it as it gave me wrist fatigue very quickly. Bought it again, but then realized that it was just too heavy even for my 6.25inch wrist, so sold again.

The sheer weight of the case with a very thin bracelet made it very uncomfy to wear. Like a rock dangling on chicken wire. Did you feel that at all? To get round that I had to try to wear it tight, but this also proved too uncomfortable.
          Pauline, I also don't feel comfy but I like the look of the watch. Currently considering Rubberb as an alternative strap to lighten the weight.
          Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by archangel69 View Post
            Nice watch!
            Thanks, Bro.
            Current Collection :

Comment

looks macho on your wrist bro! DSSD is also my daily beater and I've never regretted getting it. It's my all time fav now. Sharing with you as a fellow DSSD lover on why I love it so much...

1. The 44mm reflective ceramic bezel is so cool... sometimes it's gives a different chromy reflection under certain lighting. Somehow I find that it's more reflective than Rolex's other ceramic bezels.. maybe due to the bigger diameter.

2. I tend to hit my watch underneath tables quite often.. so am mega happy with the hardy ceramic bezel and thick sapphire glass.

3. The shiny chapter ring with the handsome font of the 'Original Gas Escape Valve...Ring Lock System'. I still read the words almost everytime I glance at it! It's so fun to look at the time haha...

4. The absence of cyclops lens gives it such a nice and smooth surface.

5. The large size crown gives a solid feel when winding... even when screwing it back into place.

6. The inscriptions on the caseback makes the watch special as nowadays Rolex sports watches do not have inscriptions at the back. The same for the crown etching on the adjustable diver's link inside.

7. Initially I found it a bit heavy. Now I love the weight!

Afraid that it won't go under shirt cuff? IMO why hide it when it's such a beautiful watch!

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
                looks macho on your wrist bro! DSSD is also my daily beater and I've never regretted getting it. It's my all time fav now. Sharing with you as a fellow DSSD lover on why I love it so much...

1. The 44mm reflective ceramic bezel is so cool... sometimes it's gives a different chromy reflection under certain lighting. Somehow I find that it's more reflective than Rolex's other ceramic bezels.. maybe due to the bigger diameter.

2. I tend to hit my watch underneath tables quite often.. so am mega happy with the hardy ceramic bezel and thick sapphire glass.

3. The shiny chapter ring with the handsome font of the 'Original Gas Escape Valve...Ring Lock System'. I still read the words almost everytime I glance at it! It's so fun to look at the time haha...

5. The large size crown gives a solid feel when winding... even when screwing it back into place.

6. The inscriptions on the caseback makes the watch special as nowadays Rolex sports watches do not have inscriptions at the back. The same for the crown etching on the adjustable diver's link inside.

Afraid that it won't go under shirt cuff? IMO why hide it when it's such a beautiful watch!
                Thanks for your comments, Bro.
                Current Collection :

Comment

Nice review bro...
                  DSSD looks good on your wrist... very outstanding...
                  It is my daily beater too..
                  I never have any issue with the weight at all, prob I get used to it already..
                  I have to agree it looks macho.. After wearing it for quite sometimes make me accustomed to big watch.. wearing my datejust2 make it looks n feels so small on my wrist...

My next wishlist will be Hublot 48mm or AP ROO 48mm....

Anyway, very nice review with great pics...

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post

Good review

Comment

Go GO Deep !!!

Comment

DSSD with rubber B is my daily beater. its much lighter to wear.

Comment

Thanks for the review!!

Comment

Great pics!!
                            Have the DSSD too.
                            One issue with the DSSD which I did not read from DSSD's review yet is it tends to stick to your wrist after an hour or so of wearing. This posed as one of the uncomfortable traits of a DSSD. Due to the weight and probably size if you have small wrists, you have to wear the DSSD slightly tighter then normal watch. If the "head" of the DSSD is not in the exact position that you want on your wrist(meaning SLIGHTLY slanted to either side of your wrist) for a an hour or so, it will "stick" there and in order to shift the head back to the exact position you want, you need to re-position it again by opening up the clasp.
                            Maybe it just me. Those who is thinking of getting the DSSD may hv to note this. You may not know this by simply trying the watch in shops.

Comment

Nice pics.. Congrats..

Comment

How much does a 1st hand DssD cost now? I am so keen to get one

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X