Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Thanks gents. Definitely would not consider selling this piece ever again. Tried to make it more special by coinciding with my birthday. Now, there's an occasion to it, so selling it is highly unlikely! And the truth is, the Hulk is so photogenic that most wristshots end up looking good :-)

Just a couple more pics that eventually led to the purchase:

Leave a comment:

• albertfoo
    replied
    Awesome photo shooting!!!

Leave a comment:

• radenferdy
    replied
    How come everybody always has a good wrist shot?

Really good-looking watch, this Hulk.

Leave a comment:

• Ryuden
    replied
    Was heavily considering the Hulk to add into the fold. But along the way got distracted and got myself the Daytona instead.

Maybe...someday...

In the end, it's not just the monetary, but the satisfaction...Glad to know you get to sleep well. I know the feeling.

Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• raymondap
    replied
    beautiful sub.. never sell it again

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    It's beautiful; the watch and the picture.

Tx for sharing

Leave a comment:

• VictorT
    replied
    Originally posted by r3kahsttub View Post
    About a year ago, I decided to sell my Hulk and GMT2. Thought I would go for a Royal Oak. Long story short, I missed out on the 15300 I'd had my eye on, and had to live with months of regret selling the Hulk.

Fast forward to last weekend, and I finally decided to repurchase it. Yes, when I sold mine for the first time, I made a small profit. And yes, I ended up paying even more for a brand new one. But at least now I sleep soundly at night...

Nice shot with your new bling bling lovely hulk.
    🍻

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    started a topic Out with the Hulk, and INCOMING!

Out with the Hulk, and INCOMING!

About a year ago, I decided to sell my Hulk and GMT2. Thought I would go for a Royal Oak. Long story short, I missed out on the 15300 I'd had my eye on, and had to live with months of regret selling the Hulk.

Fast forward to last weekend, and I finally decided to repurchase it. Yes, when I sold mine for the first time, I made a small profit. And yes, I ended up paying even more for a brand new one. But at least now I sleep soundly at night...

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X