Out with the Hulk, and INCOMING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koenigfan View Post
    Hi Red29ant, where & how much did you get your Hulk from? I've been looking for one the past couple of weeks :-)
    Same here, can share where did you locate the hulk?

Comment

Originally posted by Zwdaniel View Post
      Same here, can share where did you locate the hulk?
      Hi Zwdaniel, most ADs still have stock for the hulk retailing about S$13k depending on which one you visit. I recently got mine preowned :-)

Comment

[QUOTE=r3kahsttub;1082358]About a year ago, I decided to sell my Hulk and GMT2. Thought I would go for a Royal Oak. Long story short, I missed out on the 15300 I'd had my eye on, and had to live with months of regret selling the Hulk.

Fast forward to last weekend, and I finally decided to repurchase it. Yes, when I sold mine for the first time, I made a small profit. And yes, I ended up paying even more for a brand new one. But at least now I sleep soundly at night...

picture perfect shot!

Comment

Originally posted by r3kahsttub View Post
          Thanks gents. Definitely would not consider selling this piece ever again. Tried to make it more special by coinciding with my birthday. Now, there's an occasion to it, so selling it is highly unlikely! And the truth is, the Hulk is so photogenic that most wristshots end up looking good :-)

Just a couple more pics that eventually led to the purchase:
          Nice shot! Hope I can get mine on my birthday too....

Comment

Beatiful watch.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, gents. Was travelling last week with the Hulk and took some quick pics. Sorry, didn't have a camera so iPhone only:

Also had the opportunity to finally see a Smurf in the flesh. Next to the Hulk, the Smurf is actually a very understated piece. The blue dial is flat, not sunburst, so doesn't have that zing. But those who know, will know :-)

Last edited by r3kahsttub; 20-09-16, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Hulk... Smurf... Maybe someday we can see a SpongeBob..

Comment

before getting this hulk, have you ever considered the kermit?

Comment

Hey @nick808, yes I did indeed consider the Kermit before. However, I did not like the hollow links and in terms of microadjustments, Glidelock is really a leap forward over the older bracelet. That led me to eventually purchasing the Hulk first time and with very little wrist time (as I considered it to be too green).

As you know it, I wore it a couple of times before I sold it and hugely regretted the decision to liquidate. This led to an eventual re-purchase

Comment

Hi all, I'm new here and to post a WTB thread, I realised I've to have 10 replies/post here so here I am. But replying to this thread, I definitely am going for the 15300 blue dial (which is the WTB thread I want to post). Anyone knows where to get one?

Comment

Lauren, the AP 15300 blue dial are getting harder to find. It is my personal grail but with new commitments, my goalpost has shifted. Temporarily. Best of luck with your hunt! When you do, please share pics!

Comment

Nice hulk there. Had a female colleague with the hulk too. Looks splendid with the green.

Comment

THE GREEN! Nice photos bro, really nice!

Regards,
                            EP

Comment

I also want =(

Comment

Hulk takes a backseat as his sister gets some sun time. Out last week, probably staying on the wrist this week as well.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X