ME & my GMT at GREAT WALL CHINA !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME & my GMT at GREAT WALL CHINA !!!

ME & my GMT at GREAT WALL CHINA !!!! ENJOY !!!!

Very nice!!!

Comment

thanks for sharing!! those are great pics!!!

OMG, seeing your pics make me feel more gian to the TT GMTIIc as compared to my SS GMTIIc

how how how~!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I generally avoid gold in my watches, but have to make an exception for the GMTIIc which looks really nice two tone, and against such a historical backdrop. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

wow......不到长城非好汉.....

Comment

Wah.... nice..

maybe can start a thread for members to post pics of their watches in other countries...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Great Picture and Great Watch.....you wear this GMT to China.....aren't you afraid of robbery? But it is a nice view

Comment

Originally posted by augpat View Post
                Great Picture and Great Watch.....you wear this GMT to China.....aren't you afraid of robbery? But it is a nice view
                for photo shoot only.. after the photo session keep tight tight mah..
                I'm a super low-baller

Comment

as long you don't show off,and go to the back alley with tom or dick you pretty safe...i have met ppl wearing PP,SE pams,AP,RM in china.

Comment

no lar... i'm from indonesia... nothing to afraid ..

Comment

no problem lah.... china many many fake rolex... ha ha...

Comment

Sweee 116713 lah Hendri!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hehe... very inspiring.... feel like doing the same...against the backdrop of my wall paper of great wall...hahahaha
                          Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                          Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                          Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                          Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            no problem lah.... china many many fake rolex... ha ha...
                            not only rolek,anything can be fake in the mianland....look a Rolls Royce Phantom! errrrr soly!! its a Geely GE!!!

Luxury British car maker Rolls-Royce is considering legal action after a Chinese company unveiled a prototype limousine that is a dead ringer for the Rolls-Royce Phantom and which would sell for about a fraction of the price.

Geely Automobile, one of China's major independent car makers, launched its GE - which stand for "Geely Excellence" - at last week's Shanghai Auto Show, and the sedan attracted much interest for its resemblance to the Rolls-Royce model.

The glossy black Geely GE, still a prototype, comes with some of the Phantom's signature features, including the Grecian temple grille, down-sloping rear deck, and even a badge that looks like the iconic Rolls-Royce Spirit of Ecstasy winged mascot.

The GE also comes with a knock-off of the Rolls-Royce's "starry-night" headliner - the interior roof detail above the passenger seat, which features hundreds of fibre-optic lights to give the impression of a star-spangled night sky.

"In one sense it's quite complimentary, but we have to be protective of our brand image," Rolls-Royce spokesman Andrew Ball told The News, a British newspaper based in Portsmouth. "We're having a bit of a chat with our lawyers about where we could take it."

On its website, Geely also says the GE is "reinventing the classic", without saying which classic car it is reinventing.

Geely spokesman Zhang Xiaoshu told the AFP news agency that the GE was set to go on sale within three years, probably for about 1 million yuan ($200,000), which could be up to a sixth less than a Phantom, depending on Chinese taxes.

The GE has one key feature not found in the Phantom: the passenger compartment has just one seat, dubbed the throne. The front compartment seats two.

Zhang admitted that there were some similarities but insisted the GE was an original.

"As it were, they are actually different ... people may feel they are the same at the first glance, but the details are certainly different," he said.

The GE is tipped to be the first offering from Geely's Englon (which stands for London, England) luxury sub-brand.

China's fast-growing car makers, such as Geely and Chery Automobile, are keen to expand into the more profitable high-end segment of the industry.

Comment

R&D = Research and Development
                              prc R&D = Research and Duplicate
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X