A father's gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A father's gift

Not the most expensive but the most treasured piece in my humble collection.

The tritium hands is already showing age but still as reliable as ever.

Comment

wow nice man
      my father only buy me casio when i am a young boy
      sob sob got to buy my own rolex
      somemore have to buy for him also , but ok lah he too spend so much on me too

Comment

Nice, beautiful pic and watch.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just out of curiosity, can i ask TS if you wear the watch that your dad gave you or you just keep it sleeping in a watch box?
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Congrats...just to share..my dad also gave me his Rolex DJ,given to him by my grandfather.

I wear frequently...it's my watch I wear at home Priceless treasure,will repair at any cost to keep it alive

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wear it once in a while

Also wore that piece on my wedding day.

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
              Just out of curiosity, can i ask TS if you wear the watch that your dad gave you or you just keep it sleeping in a watch box?

Comment

Who says Patek is the only one that you keep for generations

While Patek may lay claim on the statement that you are looking after it for the next generation, I believe Rolex can say --- the watch that will be worn by all generations

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Congrats...just to share..my dad also gave me his Rolex DJ,given to him by my grandfather
                I wear frequently...it's my watch I wear at home Priceless treasure,will repair at any cost to keep it alive

Comment

Nice Picture,A great watch that has a sentimental value that no money can buy.I have one Rolex 18K Day-date that was pass over to me from my dad,now he is in Haven.I don't wear it as it is too Bling Bling!Will upload the pic once available.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by nasty204 View Post
                    While Patek may lay claim on the statement that you are looking after it for the next generation, I believe Rolex can say --- the watch that will be worn by all generations
                    Guess its only PP marketing line... think if we take care of our seiko good enough, even the seiko can last...

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                      Guess its only PP marketing line... think if we take care of our seiko good enough, even the seiko can last...
                      Hi there,

It is a great gift, showing sign the aging. My dad also passed me his Omega Constellation bought in the late 60's However when i shifted house, the movers hijacked it. The pains still with me till now. Its been more than a decade since i lose it. Still trying to find the similar piece to replace that sentiments. Anyone here got lobang?

Cheers!

Danz

Comment

I hope my son will also treasure my watches when i pass on to him in future...
                        My Small Collection :
                        GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                        JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                        Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                        Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                        Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                        PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                        BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Originally posted by nasty204 View Post
                          Agreeed..my piece is 40years old and still going strong!

Originally posted by augpat View Post
                          Nice Picture,A great watch that has a sentimental value that no money can buy.I have one Rolex 18K Day-date that was pass over to me from my dad,now he is in Haven.I don't wear it as it is too Bling Bling!Will upload the pic once available.

Thanks for sharing!
                          Waiting impatiently bro!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Congrats...just to share..my dad also gave me his Rolex DJ,given to him by my grandfather.

same here.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Agreeed..my piece is 40years old and still going strong!

Waiting impatiently bro!
                              Please wait till this wk end!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X