• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
    I think they are more interested in cash
    maybe, lol
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
      now rolex DJ is enclosed clasp is it? sorry i not really expert in DJ haha.
      Yep bingo...very nice

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

nice.. how much is 2-3yrs.. preowned.. TT DJ?
        I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Hard to say lah...

But estimate lah...6-7k? hard to find in the market though...so be prepared dealers may ask for crazy prices

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Hard to say lah...

But estimate lah...6-7k? hard to find in the market though...so be prepared dealers may ask for crazy prices
            hehe.. suddenly into gold... thanks.. will look see look see..
            I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Classic to share sorry for the lousy pic...
              Nice. May I ask if this is a 16234 or a 1601?

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

1601-4 to be exact..hehe

Comment

1601-4 to be exact..hehe
                    nice... cos if 1601, it would be very rare to find one in such a gd condition... 16014 would be the 'transition' series wif q-set n plexi glass crystal? it's sitting in between 1601 n 16234... of cos there's the current 116234... rolex datejust is always a classic... remembered my first foray into rolex was a rolex date 1500... gd choice wif the classics...

jus felt tt rolex used to be so reluctant to make changes to its watches... but there had been many changes within the past few years to both its dress n pro watches... not sure if it's due to pressures from competitors like pam, omega, etc... personally, feel it's moving so fast it is so unlike of rolex...

Comment

Originally posted by ecnerwal View Post
                      nice... cos if 1601, it would be very rare to find one in such a gd condition... 16014 would be the 'transition' series wif q-set n plexi glass crystal? it's sitting in between 1601 n 16234... of cos there's the current 116234... rolex datejust is always a classic... remembered my first foray into rolex was a rolex date 1500... gd choice wif the classics...

jus felt tt rolex used to be so reluctant to make changes to its watches... but there had been many changes within the past few years to both its dress n pro watches... not sure if it's due to pressures from competitors like pam, omega, etc... personally, feel it's moving so fast it is so unlike of rolex...
                      I think they not moving fast enough... they should start discontinue more of Pro series faster.... like the Sub Date and LV, Exp1 / 2, Daytona,

Comment

Originally posted by ecnerwal View Post

This piece is 40 years old, have been with my family for a long time already, I changed the bracelet 3 years back, did some polishing back then so it's still in a gd condition.

Few years down the road I might change the acrylic crystal and do some polishing...hehe then it's gonna be good as new

Rolex makes classic watches...that's their marketing strategies,classic designs,slight improvements here and there to perfect it. that's why I like about Rolex.

Comment

Nice watch!
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            Classic lolek to classic unclehood.

The most likely daily model when I deep into old unclehood.
                            Hopefully things dont inflate till need to pawn.

Beautiful watch that i am looking forward to, anyone can tell me how much is a new and preown price?

Thats is DJ 116234 correct ?

Comment

The DateJust...

All time classic...

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/hiethaar/avatar/Frankrijk108.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/g-j-jolink/b/b45/bab][img]http://www.linkedin.com/img/webpromo/btn_liprofile_blue_80x15.gif[/img][/url]

Comment

Stunning!
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X