No announcement yet.

Our First Rolexs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the price with recent price increase included...bought at HG got max discount 20% with cash payment. Is it the same model you are looking ....this piece came with white gold bezel with rolex engraved around the inner ring.

maybe I kenna carrot head too...

Originally posted by sp2 View Post
    hi bro... nice piece u have there... but sorry to ask did the price went up? ... last year when i was quote by DICKSON $9550 for e mother of pearl with diamond.... due to not enough $$ i bought the mother of pearl without diamond for her for $8k (i kanna carrot head also...found a cheaper price at another AD for $7555)... which AD u get ur watch from ??

Comment

Originally posted by kelsee View Post
      This is the price with recent price increase included...bought at HG got max discount 20% with cash payment. Is it the same model you are looking ....this piece came with white gold bezel with rolex engraved around the inner ring.

once buy anything, be it electronics,watch,fashion, etc. do go and compare after buying, because you sure to find a price lower, then you will get peeved. happened to me so many times.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

True...thats why once I buy already.... I rather enjoy and dun bother about knowing whether my deal is good or not...

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        once buy anything, be it electronics,watch,fashion, etc. do go and compare after buying, because you sure to find a price lower, then you will get peeved. happened to me so many times.

Comment

well said! but isn't that what we always do? when we bought something, we'l keep on comparing the prices. even though we know that esp electronics, the prices will surely fall.

i think we're all looking for the satisfaction of picking a good deal, hoping that the product that we bought is selling at a higher price..
          Submariner SS 16610 M Series
          Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
          BR 02 Blue

Comment

how many times have you ever picked up a good deal. most of the time you price you pay is too high
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by kelsee View Post

i think it is the same model... if i'm not wrong ur wifey model no. is 179174 ... anyway as long as ur wife love it can liao....
              ROLEX LADY DATEJUST M.O.P 179174
              BALL ENGINEER HYDROCARBON TITANIUM
              BALL ENGINEER HYDROCARBON TITANIUM MIDSIZE
              TAG HEUER AQUARACER AUTOMATIC....

Comment

hi bro... nice piece u have there... but sorry to ask did the price went up? ... last year when i was quote by DICKSON $9550 for e mother of pearl with diamond.... due to not enough $$ i bought the mother of pearl without diamond for her for $8k (i kanna carrot head also...found a cheaper price at another AD for $7555)... which AD u get ur watch from ??
                Yup, i got the mother of pearl without diamond & jubilee bracelet for her for $7.5k on Visa from THG.
                IWC Top Gun Doppler
                Pam 312K
                Cartier Santos 100
                Rolex SS GMT IIC M-Series
                Rolex SS Submariner LVC (Hulk) Alpha
                Rolex SS Explorer 1 214270 G-Series
                Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12 Gulf Limited Edition
                Omega Seamaster 300m Diver

Comment

I too lazy to check...yup you r right as long as she happy can liao....

Cheers!

i think it is the same model... if i'm not wrong ur wifey model no. is 179174 ... anyway as long as ur wife love it can liao....

Comment

true.... I feel it is okay to pay more for good service and attention. They too come with a price....

how many times have you ever picked up a good deal. most of the time you price you pay is too high

Comment

very pro le.......!

Blessed couple.
                      --------------------------------------
                      Rolex Date Just Perpetual 16234
                      TAGHeuer 2000 Professional Exclusive
                      Longines LA GRANDE CLASSIQUE

--------------------------------------
                      WishList

Rolex Submariner 16610 LV
                      Rolex Sea-Dweller Deepsea

Comment

Dazzling shots of very beautiful watches. Congrats.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X