Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first rolex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My first rolex

    This is my first Rolex. Planning to get a submariner or a GMT. What do you recommend?
    Explorer

  • #2
    The Explorer II which you are having has a GMT function. Do you think getting a Submariner will be more sound?

    No right or wrong, choice is yours
    The Crown Of Achievement

    Comment


    • #3
      Submariner is quite difficult to find in Singapore. Most of the boutiques in towns do not have stock

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by super64 View Post
        Submariner is quite difficult to find in Singapore. Most of the boutiques in towns do not have stock
        Agree. But you can express interest with the ADs and wait for stock? Someone here (in forum) recently shared that one can place a deposit for a watch. For the Submariners (unless you're referring to the Hulk), the chance of getting it in reasonable time is higher as compared to models like the steel Daytonas and Skydwellers, Batman, etc.
        The Crown Of Achievement

        Comment


        • #5
          Good advice. I’m actually looking at 114060. Will go scout around!

          Comment


          • #6
            Congrats on your first rollie! Sub will be a good choice. But gmt is nice too. Hard to choose.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have an explorer 2 (polar) and sub nd. Got both (Dec 2017/Aug 2018) by chance just walking into the AD. Waited for months and they never called me even I was on the wait list. The simplicity of the sub has its own charm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
                I have an explorer 2 (polar) and sub nd. Got both (Dec 2017/Aug 2018) by chance just walking into the AD. Waited for months and they never called me even I was on the wait list. The simplicity of the sub has its own charm.

                That says a lot about the waiting list

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by super64 View Post


                  That says a lot about the waiting list
                  Nevertheless I am still hoping someday they will call me up for my next most anticipated watch.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Absolutely stunning, congrats and wear in good health.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post

                      Nevertheless I am still hoping someday they will call me up for my next most anticipated watch.


                      And what would that be?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by super64 View Post



                        And what would that be?
                        126660...i can feel it is close...haha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nice piece. Submariner next?

                          Comment

                          Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                          Collapse

                          Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X