Hi new member here. First purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new member here. First purchase

Hi all, newly sign up. Sharing my first purchase(2014 batman) !

How much did you pay for it? I saw one at pawnshop asking for about SGD16.8k for a mint used Batman, Trying to decide between a new Hulk at 18.8k or the Batman. Batman is really nice but my only worry is the bracelet seems easy to get scratch.

Comment

I just joined this site recently too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lzc907_horo View Post
        Hi all, newly sign up. Sharing my first purchase(2014 batman) !
        Welcome, and congratz!

Share the joy with us with pics if you can
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by rolch View Post
          How much did you pay for it? I saw one at pawnshop asking for about SGD16.8k for a mint used Batman, Trying to decide between a new Hulk at 18.8k or the Batman. Batman is really nice but my only worry is the bracelet seems easy to get scratch.
          hahaha..welcome to da Club! Any metal bracelet (or surfaces) will get scratched easily. It is whether how conspicuous the scratch marks are. I think you are referring to the polished portions of the bracelet? It is something you will have to accept if you want to wear something like that.

Anyway, any of those choice is good

Congratz in advance..hehe
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

hahaha..welcome to da Club! Any metal bracelet (or surfaces) will get scratched easily. It is whether how conspicuous the scratch marks are. I think you are referring to the polished portions of the bracelet? It is something you will have to accept if you want to wear something like that.

Anyway, any of those choice is good

Congratz in advance..hehe
            Yes, the polished portion looks like a scratch magnet, especially for me, as I work outside of the office most of the time. The blue and black bezel is nice. So, I am deciding Hulk or Batman. Both are nice, but Batman bezel is really striking for me.

Comment

Batman ftw

Comment

Good choice

Comment

Find the Batman more subtle and classic compare to Hulk or Root Beer. How much would it cost for a new Batman ? Is it even available?

Comment

Originally posted by vincorcas View Post
                    Find the Batman more subtle and classic compare to Hulk or Root Beer. How much would it cost for a new Batman ? Is it even available?
                    Not too sure the current pricing. Maybe around 13K-14K for a new full set? I think it is still available, except, you just have to be up in the waiting list...haha
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

im new too! i got my 1st rolex sub nd in 2016.a preowned 2014 one! loving it till today!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X