No announcement yet.

My Wife's First Rollie:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, New here....Very nice piece you have there. I must say it is a very good deal. Where did you get it from?
    Me

116713 TT GMT Master II

16610LV Sub LV

Me Bitach

179174 Ladies DJ MOP

What i say is purely from the heart. No discrimination, No offence, just pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      OMG OMG OMG....gd deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pebz should be happy now./..not too hard to get la...
      Wow, nice watch....
      also got a preowned 79174 blue dial with big roman with the same bezel for my wife today..
      Less than 4k in total as well....

I noticed the similiarity in the box color and the cleaning cloth...did you buy yours from chinatown area? i bought mine from this "Koh Watches"

Comment

Originally posted by patrickg View Post
        Wow, nice watch....
        also got a preowned 79174 blue dial with big roman with the same bezel for my wife today..

I noticed the similiarity in the box color and the cleaning cloth...did you buy yours from chinatown area? i bought mine from this "Koh Watches"
        Wah gd buy! is 79174 using the hidden clasp or still the old clasp?

Well...any where other than Peng Kwee

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wah gd buy! is 79174 using the hidden clasp or still the old clasp?

Well...any where other than Peng Kwee
          i would say that that particular watch in question would be using the old clasp. the new clasp would be another 1k more if i remember correctly.

you really dislike peng kwee... their range quite good, but with the right time, i think sometimes you can get real good price. just my luck i once got a good piece for a excellent price, but i never buy in the end.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by patrickg View Post
            Wow, nice watch....

Yap...bought from Koh Watches as well
            Current Collection:
            Oris Big Crown TT mid size
            Rado Florence (Quatz-movement)
            Rolex GMTII 16710 (Y-series) Coke (For Sale)
            Seiko Samurai White Dial on White Mini Monster Strap
            Seiko SKX007 K2 Jubilee Bracelet
            Rolex 116234 Datejust (V-series) Silver Jubilee Dial Diamond Markers

Comment

Wah!!! seems it is possible to get 1 with diamonds...woo hoo! Erm. where is Koh Brothers? Need to like 'major' bargain?

Comment

Originally posted by pebz View Post
                Wah!!! seems it is possible to get 1 with diamonds...woo hoo! Erm. where is Koh Brothers? Need to like 'major' bargain?
                Told u wad....can 1...if u want cheaper alternative. Get aftermarket diamond bezel less than 1k also.

Or did I tell someone else

Comment

Told u wad....can 1...if u want cheaper alternative. Get aftermarket diamond bezel less than 1k also.

Or did I tell someone else
                  Where and how should I start looking??

Comment

Where and how should I start looking??
                    Hmm...depends on u actually. You can get a preowned with the aftermarket bezel already,it's abit cheaper but that means u dun have the original bezel sometimes. Or when you buy a preowned piece...u ask the seller if he got aftermarket bezel for sale.

Comment

ok. what if i skip the whole bezel thingy and just go for diamond markers? easier?

Comment

ok. what if i skip the whole bezel thingy and just go for diamond markers? easier?
                        easier as in...easier to find the 1 with original or aftermarket diamond markers

Comment

I would prefer everything original if I wan to get pre-owned? How to prove its authentic? I meant diamond markers?

Comment

I would prefer everything original if I wan to get pre-owned? How to prove its authentic? I meant diamond markers?
                            Diamond markers if original no worries...but if aftermarket not much problem,the diamond is usually authentic but the quality of it is wad we dunno

Comment

Originally posted by ODRX View Post
                              Yap...bought from Koh Watches as well
                              Haha.... as a newbie here and rollies, i think the rollies from this shop is priced pretty well ..... got kaki here oredi... i'm thinking of buying a 15000 from him as well for everday use.....

Comment

The shop is at the building opposite road of Chinatown point, called "Koh Watches Enterprise", on the 2nd level....
                                The boss called Darren, pretty nice guy lor... he will offer you the best price (IMHO) i juz did a little small bargaining to my budget as his initial quote wasn't high at all....
                                Juz imagine, i went to the PPC and check out some watches and they are all in the region of $4-5k.......(i think too many chop carrot shops there)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X