To Be or not to Be.
    Testing my patience in Time..
    Humble keepers.

Pam 423..
    Rolex Daytona v serie..
    AP ROO Novelty black carbon..
    AP ROO Black themes..
    AP ROO Michael schumi titanium..
    IWC Portuguese Tourbillon mystere retrograde rose gold..
    Seiko Blue ocean,white dolphin..

Daily beaters

AP volcano..
    Seiko darth vadar mm1000m..

Wish List

Pam 508

Comment

Originally posted by bigfoot9947 View Post
      Reload

Its a fake, look at the 10 btw the markers, it is not evenly spaced btw the ticks and the pearl is bulbous, also the index marker at 9 o'clock is badly finished.

Comment

Originally posted by xebay11 View Post
        Its a fake, look at the 10 btw the markers, it is not evenly spaced btw the ticks and the pearl is bulbous, also the index marker at 9 o'clock is badly finished.
        wow, u r sharp

Comment

mmm, didn't notice these details till u mentioned...

Comment

I took my SDDS out to make a comparison and this is what I found. The helium gas escape valve should not be protruding, the K should be exactly at the middle of the 30 min marker, the hour hands are totally wrong at the tip, the crown is badly finished. Anyways, its quite a good fake, caught me off guard till someone mentioned its not the real thing.
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Shame that this replica should be posted here.

Comment

I am starting to question TS intention of such a post. Maybe I am over sensitive. Please excuse me.
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

My dear bro, I really salute you for spotting this fake. I did not take notice of the flaws despite being a SDDS owner myself.
                  1 3 5
                  ├┼┼╕
                  2 4 6 R

Comment

You guys are great..and tat was sharp in spotting the fake=) Kudos to the pros

Anw..tats a real Tua Pao Xian..post fake watch..haha..this quality of fake watch cost around the most is SGD$120...

I saw it and kinda know someone who sold such watch..the automatic movement is usually those China type and for your info and based on what i know..these erm..Sea Dweller (replica) is master of the sea..lolz..wash hand water will go in de..and if in air-con too long..also will condensation one...hahaha

Comment

Interesting...

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                      I am starting to question TS intention of such a post. Maybe I am over sensitive. Please excuse me.
                      I rarely browse the rolex sub forum as I am not a rolex owner myself but cant stop looking at posts with the DSSD word (one of the rolex I hope to own one day and it will be my very first rolex) in it and this is one of the threads that I have been looking over and over again, on top of Bro Seventh DSSD thread, because of the DSSD and was shock to know that it is not what I thought it is.

Me too am wondering ,like Bro Seventh Son, the intention of TS posting this thread. No worries Bro Seventh, I feel you. You are not over sensitive bro. Maybe TS would like to clarified things?(which I doubt he would) My take would be, he post it here to make some of us like myself drool over it, and after some 'cooling' period, post it out at the rolex sale forum and sell it at an astonishing bargin price. And when we did a bit of referance check, 'oh he posted his DSSD at the rolex gallery before, so should be ok.' And at last kena con.

And thanks to Bro xebay11 for the sharp eye pointing out the 'errors' to a snob like me.Must be pretty experience with this particular brand to be able to pin point out via the pics where most of us would need to see it in real life and feel it to know its fake.

Anyway, the DSSD is a beautiful watch and hopefully , nice honest sincere people would share their real original beautiful watch.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

I think moderators should remove this thread. What say the bros here?
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Oh man.. you are sharp!

Comment

Hi Bros,

Finally someone notice it is fake DSSD. My intention is just for you all to judge izzit real or fake. And is good reference in future. No hard feeling

Sorry.

Comment

It's not funny
                              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Thanks for sharing is informative...
                                past collection
                                Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                                Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X