Finally got this before my...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got this before my...

21st birthday. It's the one thing that keeps me going to work every single day after graduation and while waiting for enlistment.
    'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Wah... Bro nice one. Wow getting a Rolex b4 21st birthday. That's an achievement if you paid for it yourself. But remember not to wear to the army... hehe...

Comment

Yes, paid for it myself after some savings + salary. Now pocket got big hole liao. My mum say I'm crazy to buy this at my age.

Comment

A bit too small for your wrist eh...

Comment

Good job bro !! What an expensive gift for yourself.

Dont worry, now u can start planning for your 22nd birthday gift.

Comment

A fantastic 21st birthday present for yourself! It's going to be a very good investment and momento for a special occasion. I still remember I had my 1st luxury watch when I was about 26.

I feel buying such a luxury watch is more than just buying a watch to tell you date and time. It's a form of investment and how your appreciate the brand and model. IMO, Rolex DateJust is a good buy, though I feel a sport model like Submariner, GMT etc would be more "sporty" for your age. Nonetheless, you have got a good model. In fact, DJ is always very classic and timeless.

I believe your Mum will call you more crazy when your collection grows in future. That's what my wife always tell me! haha. Meanwhile, Happy Birthday and enjoy your great present! Please keep it well... and enjoy wearing.

Comment

Nice.

Congrats!!

Comment

The young generation today si bei ho mia. I got one that look exactly the same when I was 30+, some more had to trade in my 6694 bought not so long before
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                  The young generation today si bei ho mia. I got one that look exactly the same when I was 30+, some more had to trade in my 6694 bought not so long before
                  Not ho mia bro.. Ho mia = parents buy for them because they are born with silver spoon in their mouth. Paid for it full myself when my mum wanted to subsidise or buy it for my 21st gift (watch is preowned). I worked hard.. In fact very hard for it. And now I'm very happy I finally got it. Cheers

Comment

congrats to a great looking watch.

very good and daring move indeed. good to start young age, and grow in stature and collection

What you need to do is plan for your next watch. An explorer II perhaps?

Enjoy the watch and wear it in good health.

Definitely a NO NO to wear in army even if you are in a non-combat vocation. Some higher ranking personnel will get red eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
                      Not ho mia bro.. Ho mia = parents buy for them because they are born with silver spoon in their mouth. Paid for it full myself when my mum wanted to subsidise or buy it for my 21st gift (watch is preowned). I worked hard.. In fact very hard for it. And now I'm very happy I finally got it. Cheers
                      Relax bro I never imply this 21st b'day gift is not well deserved. You fully deserve it for earning it thru your hard works.

When I was at your age, I worked very hard too but have to bring money back home to help take care of the basic needs in the family. Could hardly save any money let alone spend on such luxury item.

In that sense you are ho mia - which is not a bad situation to be in so be happy about it.
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Congrats!

The addiction begins...
                        [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                          Relax bro I never imply this 21st b'day gift is not well deserved. You fully deserve it for earning it thru your hard works.

When I was at your age, I worked very hard too but have to bring money back home to help take care of the basic needs in the family. Could hardly save any money let alone spend on such luxury item.

In that sense you are ho mia - which is not a bad situation to be in so be happy about it.
                          yea.. my current income only for my own use and need not contribute to family currently. I get your point and I agree with you. Cheers

Comment

Great 21st birthday gift.... happy birthday to you too...
                            Still remember my mum bought be a gold neckless with a key pendant then... you brought back great memories man... wahaha

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                              A fantastic 21st birthday present for yourself! It's going to be a very good investment and momento for a special occasion. I still remember I had my 1st luxury watch when I was about 26.

I feel buying such a luxury watch is more than just buying a watch to tell you date and time. It's a form of investment and how your appreciate the brand and model. IMO, Rolex DateJust is a good buy, though I feel a sport model like Submariner, GMT etc would be more "sporty" for your age. Nonetheless, you have got a good model. In fact, DJ is always very classic and timeless.

I believe your Mum will call you more crazy when your collection grows in future. That's what my wife always tell me! haha. Meanwhile, Happy Birthday and enjoy your great present! Please keep it well... and enjoy wearing.
                              Thank you for your kind advices, aiming for a gmt ii or explorer ii next... haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X