• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
    Nice choices. Congrats.
    thanks....

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    You have to do some leg work...there is no BEST PLACE with BEST PRICE...if there is....then u see that place crowded with people and the other ADs would be swatting flies hahaha

But 1 place you can to add on your list is Watch Palace...
    yup... agree with u... do some leg work and u never know u may save a few hundred bucks from there... leg work also can refrain u from kanna karrot also .... haha...
    ROLEX LADY DATEJUST M.O.P 179174
    BALL ENGINEER HYDROCARBON TITANIUM
    BALL ENGINEER HYDROCARBON TITANIUM MIDSIZE
    TAG HEUER AQUARACER AUTOMATIC....

Comment

Hi bro,

Care to share how much you paid for the GMT II, don't wanna be carrot head. Mind to help me check how much they selling the HG GMT II? Thanks in advance..

Comment

Done the leg work, finally bought my wife a SS LDJ Back MOP 10 blink-blink dial & WG fluted bezel. Beautiful and elegant indeed, a classic!

Comment

Originally posted by jayrolli View Post
          Done the leg work, finally bought my wife a SS LDJ Back MOP 10 blink-blink dial & WG fluted bezel. Beautiful and elegant indeed, a classic!
          ur wife must be very happy to see that blink blink MOP... Congrat bro....

Comment

Originally posted by zerofighter View Post
            Hi bro,

Care to share how much you paid for the GMT II, don't wanna be carrot head. Mind to help me check how much they selling the HG GMT II? Thanks in advance..
            Paid $10500 for my GMTII... but if u don't mind u can get from some seller from this forum at around $9500... u save $1000 in my opinion it a very good deal.... get it verify for $75 at RSC... no carrot head then...

Comment

Hi Bro, care to share how much u paid for ur SS LDJ? I got one from Paragon's Dickson at $9300 cash for my wife-to-be. Its a TT DJ, black dial with 10 diamonds

Comment

Thanks bro for the information. Was also offered similar price from local AD for the ss GMT II.

Comment

Originally posted by sp2 View Post
                  Paid $10500 for my GMTII... but if u don't mind u can get from some seller from this forum at around $9500... u save $1000 in my opinion it a very good deal.... get it verify for $75 at RSC... no carrot head then...
                  Hi,

where is RSC btw ? kum sia

Comment

Tong Building

Beside Lucky Plaza (LP) @Orchard Rd.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                      Hi Bro, care to share how much u paid for ur SS LDJ? I got one from Paragon's Dickson at $9300 cash for my wife-to-be. Its a TT DJ, black dial with 10 diamonds
                      Got mine in KL for about $9.8K paid by card as I do not have that so much cash on hand.

Comment

Got mine in KL for about $9.8K paid by card as I do not have that so much cash on hand.
                        Err... bro, sorry for the "cash" n "card" payment stuff.... No offence ya.... Cos we were quoted 9.8K too for card payment, did our calculations, found that by cash is more worth it (save $500), n so the payment type... Not to show off anything... Sorry again..

Comment

Err... bro, sorry for the "cash" n "card" payment stuff.... No offence ya.... Cos we were quoted 9.8K too for card payment, did our calculations, found that by cash is more worth it (save $500), n so the payment type... Not to show off anything... Sorry again..
                          I think your model is different from mine! My model Ref is (179174) for Black Mother of Pearl dial. So we are not comparing the same thing!

Comment

no worries, actually the price was bargained for cash payment only. However since I did not have any choice without the instant cash on hand, I told them that they either take my card or I could not buy from them. They took it!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X