Warning: Undefined variable $useSitebuilder in /www/wwwroot/sgrolexclub.com/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 312 My First Rolex - Singapore Rolex Club

Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First Rolex

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • daylight
    replied
    good choice, nice pics

    Leave a comment:


  • alexneo
    replied
    Originally posted by tsetse View Post
    Congrats on your new watch! Enjoy wearing it! Nice!
    You too.. saw ur DEEPSEA .. really chio...

    Leave a comment:


  • newbie09
    replied
    Congrat on buying the ever so popular sub, enjoy wearing ur new watch...

    Leave a comment:


  • kevinlowfm
    replied
    COngrats bro.. Its the first precious one. feel the awe... cool

    Leave a comment:


  • zidaneong
    replied
    Congrats on your new purchase.

    Leave a comment:


  • tsetse
    replied
    Originally posted by alexneo View Post
    After long consideration, I finally bought this SS Sub Date V Series last sun from AD..



    Congrats on your new watch! Enjoy wearing it! Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rolex_Crow
    replied
    Congrats! Welcome to the club.

    Let this be the first of many to come.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenlinliu1419
    replied
    Excellent choice! Love the chapter ring.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexneo
    replied
    Good.. Buy with no regret..

    I got it at Cortina Watch ... Price fixed : $8472.00 (No discount)
    Maybe you can asked around other AD.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maman
    replied
    Originally posted by alexneo View Post
    After long consideration, I finally bought this SS Sub Date V Series last sun from AD..



    How much this cost now? Me also gettin my 1st rolex soon. Can recommend me where to get it from?

    Leave a comment:


  • deslene
    replied
    Congrats.... A classic timepiece.... Enjoy...

    Leave a comment:


  • breitling77
    replied
    Originally posted by alexneo View Post
    Thanks Guys...

    I intend is to hoot 6694 previously. After knew that V series had discontinued, new ceramic sub price will up high..time for me to hoot liao..
    Dream come true to own it...
    Congrats! You won't regret with Rolex watches. IMO, Rolex watches are well-built with good quality, though not handmade. And Rolex watches' values are "well-maintained", though you should not assume you would always make a good profit if you intend to trade in future.

    My 1st Rolex is also SS Sub Date. I feel 16610 is a good choice as it's classical and beautiful. Anyway, 16610 is going to be discontinued, you had made a good choice!

    Leave a comment:


  • alexneo
    replied
    Thanks Guys...

    I intend is to hoot 6694 previously. After knew that V series had discontinued, new ceramic sub price will up high..time for me to hoot liao..
    Dream come true to own it...

    Leave a comment:


  • wjunkie
    replied
    congrat and welcome to ROC.

    i bought mine Seadweller in January 2010 and I love it! It also my first Rolex.....and you will never regret to own a Rolex! That's all I can say.

    Enjoy.

    Leave a comment:


  • yaloryalor
    replied
    Nice! Evergreen design!

    Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X