X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my photos

My Rolex DJ.

My DJ with my favourite watch.

Nice watches and nice pictures! Happy National day!

Comment

Swee ah! Love the Roman with MOP...perfect match!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Swee ah! Love the Roman with MOP...perfect match!
        Was looking for a cheaper DJ model, something boy sized, from the used watch market but could not resist this combo. Always liked MOP dial

Got this from the shop u recommended. Monday need to bring RSC check n see.

Comment

See . U'v got really beautiful watches thre . Love the MOP pc. Gd choices. Nice pics.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by jamomatt View Post
            Was looking for a cheaper DJ model, something boy sized, from the used watch market but could not resist this combo. Always liked MOP dial

Got this from the shop u recommended. Monday need to bring RSC check n see.
            Oh really? haha that's great

How much was it? Oh yeah 1 question...did he offer you a buy back guarantee?

Dun trust my dealer I authenticate for you now lor...the watch in the pic is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Oh really? haha that's great

How much was it? Oh yeah 1 question...did he offer you a buy back guarantee?

Dun trust my dealer I authenticate for you now lor...the watch in the pic is good!
              Externally cannot spot anything suspicious. Gold part of the bracelet does look like it needs some polish but cannot be bothered now as I'll probably add more fine scratches in no time. The ticking sounds really nice and soft.

He did not offer me any buy back guarantee.. he only promised that it was just serviced and is original. I'll just pay RSC for some peace of mind and if got problem, I'll just bring back to Shin Tat and see how lor.
              Last edited by jamomatt; 09-08-08, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamomatt View Post
                Externally cannot spot anything suspicious. Gold part of the bracelet does look like it needs some polish but cannot be bothered now as I'll probably add more fine scratches in no time. The ticking sounds really nice and soft.

He did not offer me any buy back guarantee.. he only promised that it was just serviced and is original. I'll just pay RSC for some peace of mind and if got problem, I'll just bring back to Shin Tat and see how lor.
                Hehe no worries confirm no problem 1. But go ahead if you wish to

Comment

Due to some rearranging of my photobucket album my images messed up. Here are what I posted + some more.

Last edited by jamomatt; 14-08-08, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Nice watches

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X