TT Daytona on strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT Daytona on strap

Tried to sell it but no takers ... looks like fated to me... so here go on and drool...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kt2u; 22-09-08, 11:28 AM.

Originally posted by kt2u View Post
    Tried to sell it but no takers ... looks like fated to me... so here go on and drool...
    nice watch..... wear it in good health.... cheers...
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Seriously la....the TT bracelet costs like $3500+ if u were to take it out....very little ppl would want to buy leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Why did you decide to switch from the bracelet to strap? IMHO the WG looks good with strap but the YG goes better with a matching bracelet.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Seriously la....the TT bracelet costs like $3500+ if u were to take it out....very little ppl would want to buy leh
          No lar precisely cos it's expensive so I swap it out when I wear it mah, so won't ganna scratch then heart pain... besides the black goes really well with the strap... bought a new old stock rolex strap with gold buckle so it looks more complete...

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            Why did you decide to switch from the bracelet to strap? IMHO the WG looks good with strap but the YG goes better with a matching bracelet.
            I thought so too until I saw this... http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...ghlight=116523

My camera sucks, it does look much better than what's in my photos.
            Last edited by kt2u; 22-09-08, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Is it possible to get a replica bracelet? So if you scratch it won't hurt at all...

Originally posted by kt2u View Post
              No lar precisely cos it's expensive so I swap it out when I wear it mah, so won't ganna scratch then heart pain

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                Is it possible to get a replica bracelet? So if you scratch it won't hurt at all...
                I have...hehehe..but it's the SS 1...it looks very and may dirty/scratch your watch...besides...it makes your watch look fake!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X