A small modest collection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small modest collection.

Sharing my small collection (if its enough to be called that)...

What's a good addition for my 4th Rolex?

Trying again to upload pics:

Comment

Yes, can see. Beautiful watches you have there . Tx for sharing .
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I think the submariner type dials and the seconds hand it has looks uber good.
        I hope I don't get struck by lightning. - Barbarella

Comment

Black Sub was bought Jul 2010 and Green Sub Sep 2010. Today, Black Sub gains about 3 secs per day (not bad, COSC standards!) but Green Sub gains 15 to 20 secs per day. Both watches from local AD. Anyone out there with the same problem? Does this warrant sending back to Rolex Centre? Thanks in advance for your replies

The Rootbeer is 2004, and keeps time superbly (about 5 secs per day)!

Comment

You have 3 of a kind in different shades. NICE! A YM will be a nice one to your collection since you fancy sport series. Personally, I will not have it checked if I am you. If it is losing 15 to 20s per day, then maybe I will check it.

Anyway I am not pro, I believe that the brothers here can answer your questions better. ;-) The people are very willing to share and help in SG-ROC!

Comment

Nice Collection, love the Root Beer.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Thanks Bro, Formless. YM is nice! But I love the YM2, white gold. But in excess of $50k, I think it is beyond my reach in this lifetime

Bro, Zidaneong (sorry if I'm assuming all members are guys...). Rootbeer was a rare find. Bought it off a 2nd hand dealer. Mint condition! It was love at first sight. Didn't even bother to bargain the price down but, noticed that at some 2nd shops, the bezel fades over time and if exposed to UV - same as some pepsi or coke GMTs. Some of the Rootbeers I see, the bezel turned cuppacino colour! So I only wear the rootbeer under long sleeve shirt!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X