The result of joining in the rolex price increase discussion on this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The result of joining in the rolex price increase discussion on this forum

Many different info popped up recently re when the next rolex price increase would take place. Different dates and % were mentioned, and a USD price list showed up.

After making some comments/asking some questions and upsetting some fellow members, decided to drop by some AD to see what the hack was going on. Recalling the Maybank promo posted on the forum, told my wife "let's go pick up a rolex".

1st stop Dickson Wisma, no price increase, got the 116200 white dial we wanted. 2nd stop THG taka, SE was super polite, as if he felt so sorry that they just increased the price before I stepped in. Talk cock awhile, said thank you. Last stop Dickson Knightsbridge, also no price increase, got the 116200 black dial. Wife tried it on, while I played with the Exp 1 39mm. Said still prefer the white dial, and so the store manager went over Wisma to take.

"swee leh, not too big lah...(too big i wear lor)"

"check first...confirm old price ah...not old stock ah..."

"ok, resize gum gum liao"

"finally...heng lui"
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    Many different info popped up recently re when the next rolex price increase would take place. Different dates and % were mentioned, and a USD price list showed up.

After making some comments/asking some questions and upsetting some fellow members, decided to drop by some AD to see what the hack was going on. Recalling the Maybank promo posted on the forum, told my wife "let's go pick up a rolex".

1st stop Dickson Wisma, no price increase, got the 116200 white dial we wanted. 2nd stop THG taka, SE was super polite, as if he felt so sorry that they just increased the price before I stepped in. Talk cock awhile, said thank you. Last stop Dickson Knightsbridge, also no price increase, got the 116200 black dial. Wife tried it on, while I played with the Exp 1 39mm. Said still prefer the white dial, and so the store manager went over Wisma to take.

"swee leh, not too big lah...(too big i wear lor)"

"check first...confirm old price ah...not old stock ah..."

"ok, resize gum gum liao"

"finally...heng lui"
    Well done...great job...Wear in good health.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Crown for Every Achievement
    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

hehe.... was looking at this same watch at the second hand Rolex Dealer in Peninsular today... nice.
      ROLEX.

Comment

I know your G series serial number... G486327...haha...time to buy some 4D...hope to buy a AP ROO soon.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Just got sounded out by a bro that the date on the invoice shows 9-May instead of 9-Jun. Will leave the pic here as it is and try to get a revised copy from Dickson.

Comment

Just got sounded out by a bro that the date on the invoice shows 9-May instead of 9-Jun. Will leave the pic here as it is and try to get a revised copy from Dickson.
            This is very odd no ? From a computerized point of sale system......
            ROLEX.

Comment

I don't find such mistake so odd. You want to meet me at Dickson so you can ask them personally how they make such mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                This is very odd no ? From a computerized point of sale system......
                Their computerized system just got a hard reset and need to reset date and time. Haha
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                  great choice o the roman datejust. a classic. congrats
                  Tks bro. Copy you, 2nd rollie for wife

Comment

This is one hell of a beautiful and klassik watch, and I love it
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Beautiful datejust
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

There could be a price increase but the AD has to backdate it to give you the old pricing? Anyway, enjoy the watch.

Comment

Not sure leh bro. But if so he could have just explain to me and back date one day, instead of one month. Call the manager just now and he agrees to re-issue one for me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            This is one hell of a beautiful and klassik watch, and I love it
                            Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            Beautiful datejust
                            Thank you thank you...

Actually been wanting to buy this for myself but one bro said it is too small for me. Now I bought for wife, also like i am owning it, hehe...

Comment

sui lah. i oso wanna get a datejust for myself sometime in the far future lol
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X