No announcement yet.

Christmas Bezels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess..What Cedric message to u mean is.....

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
    Sorry bro. I catch no balls.
    Life is too short for worried. End of the day...is your call to preserve a minty LV . or to enjoy wearing it to the max in tis life times .Is your Call bro!

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes bros! Maybe wear the watch on New Year's Day!

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes bros! Maybe wear the watch on New Year's Day!
        bro,
        Wish u huat huat huat!!!! got free dessert for me???

Comment

Originally posted by mazingerz View Post
          bro,
          Wish u huat huat huat!!!! got free dessert for me???
          Sure bro! All SGOC members, HUAT AH!!!

Comment

Hi bros, almost clearing my collection of p****** watches and back to collecting Sports rolex. Think I might have to change my nick.

Mods, it it possible?

Just a simple pic with my free dummy compact camera from Starhub.

Merry Christmas to all SGROC members in advance!
            Geee... that's a BOLD move. What's the reason for a big change ??? Bad times or Just in Time for Rollie ?
            the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Hi bros, almost clearing my collection of p****** watches and back to collecting Sports rolex. Think I might have to change my nick.

Mods, it it possible?

Geee....panerai7776 Bro. Any reason for your BOLD move from Pams to Rollie ??? Is it due to good pricing now for Rollie ???
              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Good move!!

We love our solid ROllies !!!

Comment

I had withdrawal symptoms when I sold my pams away for at least a week. Feel that I am not wearing a watch at all. Not enough weight, no solid feel. Feel NAKED!

But I am ok now!

Still love pams, but not the prices. Owned quite a few though.

When buying, price is exp. But when selling or trading in, no comments.

Two main reasons :

1. Not suitable for daily wear due to nature of my work.

2. Sports Rolex prices are too good to be missed now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                    What caused you to move back to Rolex from Panerai?

Merry Christmas to you too !
                    Have to be very careful when I post this. Later kanna . For the past 2 years, My friends have been "upgarding" from their sports Rolexes to *P, *P, J**, M** etc. Some many ***.

They feel that Rolex is not good enough. It is getting too common. Even cars too, must be different.

Guessed what. Most of them now all switched back to Rolex too. Those remaining couldn't find buyers at the price they wanted. Except for PP of course.

I guessed only Rolex can withstand any economic downturn and can stand the test of time! Got commission or not???

Comment

Have to be very careful when I post this. Later kanna . For the past 2 years, My friends have been "upgarding" from their sports Rolexes to *P, *P, J**, M** etc. Some many ***.

They feel that Rolex is not good enough. It is getting too common. Even cars too, must be different.

Guessed what. Most of them now all switched back to Rolex too. Those remaining couldn't find buyers at the price they wanted. Except for PP of course.

I guessed only Rolex can withstand any economic downturn and can stand the test of time! Got commission or not???
                      thats a good one
                      Next grail >

Comment

Mods, it it possible?

welcome back. I suppose there's only one KING of watches.
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

I guessed only Rolex can withstand any economic downturn and can stand the test of time!
                          Ah...finally...enlightenment.

Comment

Hi bro, my avatar pic are pams. My GMT II is pre-owned but LV still brand new. Sold 2 Lvs to 2 bros here and kept the last one for myself.

Can't bear to wear it. Waiting for an excuse. Maybe you can help me think of one?
                            Now that Xmas is coming, you can really wear it. Make the rest go green with envy!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X