My New Sea-Dweller!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guy!

Thanks so much, SunZhi. I kept trying but it seems that I only got 97KB to upload pictures. Ended up posting all of the pixs on Photobucket. I'm taking some more with a better camera, the camera on my iPhone sucks, but still a good phone overall. Hahahaha.. The new pixs will be ready soon.. heehee....

Yes yes, it really does look good on my hand!!! Hahahaha.. It's so cool man... Althought it's simpler than my submariner LV, but the simplicity really brings the best of Rolex SD.. Hm, I don't think I will go so deep, but this is the watch that I'm gonna wear on my next Scuba driving trip! Although not really deep, but can see how will this master piece glow in the sea. ;-)

Jeremy bro, the series tells you which year the particular Rolex is made and sold. For example, V series means 2008, M series means 2007 and Z series means 2006. The alpha does not run in order, and honestly, no one really knows why the letters.... And most likely, only Rolex knows... Hahahaha...

One more thing to share. If this helps any bros out there who wants to verify their watches this month. The verification is quite fast now, despite the big crowd the other day when I was verifiying my piece, it only took 15 mins. And best of all, RSC gave me a nice looking green Rolex watch pouch and a box of Rolex red packets. But the verification fees stays at S$75.00. No change in that, argh.... (Worth it, the pretty ladies at the counter... Hehehehe..) Hope this helps.
    Best regards,
    Merlin Grand

Comment

nice watch

Comment

bro..issit that you didnt turn on the macro mode??

Comment

Hi Merlingrand
          a beauty you have there! Is it significantly heavy? Based on your pic, our wrist size looks quite close, was thinking about a sub or GMT, but the SD caught my eyes too..., but dun want a chunky on my wrist as me already have a Brietling.... once again...congrats !!!

Comment

Congrats !

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, bros! :-)

Hi Gerx,

Yes yes, a beautiful piece of art.. :-) No, not really heavy, but it does feels more solid than other brands of watches. It's not as big as DeepSea, so the look is good! ;-) Hope this helps you to decide..
              Best regards,
              Merlin Grand

Comment

Bro Louis,

I'm sorry but what do you meant by Macro Mode? Can tell me where to look for it?
                Best regards,
                Merlin Grand

Comment

The Tunip sign...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Very nice rolex, it is on my wish list for 2009 too!

classic 40mm diver,best.

Comment

wow...congratz and curious ...what series and how much u bought it?
                      or u can PM me,thanks

Comment

Nice wrist shot, nice watch, nice complexion......are you a lady? Joke only, don't be angry.Congrats once again.

Comment

Hahahaha, no bro. 100% male! No worries..
                          Best regards,
                          Merlin Grand

Comment

Did someone mention pretty ladies at RSC???

Originally posted by merlingrand View Post
                            Thanks guy!

Thanks so much, SunZhi. I kept trying but it seems that I only got 97KB to upload pictures. Ended up posting all of the pixs on Photobucket. I'm taking some more with a better camera, the camera on my iPhone sucks, but still a good phone overall. Hahahaha.. The new pixs will be ready soon.. heehee....

Yes yes, it really does look good on my hand!!! Hahahaha.. It's so cool man... Althought it's simpler than my submariner LV, but the simplicity really brings the best of Rolex SD.. Hm, I don't think I will go so deep, but this is the watch that I'm gonna wear on my next Scuba driving trip! Although not really deep, but can see how will this master piece glow in the sea. ;-)

Jeremy bro, the series tells you which year the particular Rolex is made and sold. For example, V series means 2008, M series means 2007 and Z series means 2006. The alpha does not run in order, and honestly, no one really knows why the letters.... And most likely, only Rolex knows... Hahahaha...

One more thing to share. If this helps any bros out there who wants to verify their watches this month. The verification is quite fast now, despite the big crowd the other day when I was verifiying my piece, it only took 15 mins. And best of all, RSC gave me a nice looking green Rolex watch pouch and a box of Rolex red packets. But the verification fees stays at S$75.00. No change in that, argh.... (Worth it, the pretty ladies at the counter... Hehehehe..) Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
                              Nice wrist shot, nice watch, nice complexion......are you a lady? Joke only, don't be angry.Congrats once again.
                              Hee hee, lolex kia, I think your thots came after seeing that... yu shiu yu shiu and ba ba hands with that beautiful SD right? Hey.. Thats sign of wealth and prosperity leh!!!!

Comment

Congratulations to your acquisition of a fantastic watch!
                                "Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled."

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

"If we aren't willing to pay a price for our values, then we should ask ourselves whether we truly believe in them at all."

"先天下之忧而忧 , 后天下之乐而乐"

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X